Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

I transplanted 4 of the fairies into .66 gallon containers.
Rainy day here.
Rats!

4 Likes

If anyone else is interested in popping a pack I would really like to see a pack of Sassaby popped which is Fainting Goat x Sakura. Fainting Goat is Golden Goat x Durban Poison. I’m thinking it should be a wild sativa dom hybrid with crazy effect and nose. The mom is great. Very herbaceous, sour, spicey, tropical. Large buds but with medium density. They aren’t fluffy but they aren’t rocks either. That being said, they do have great structure and grow very easily and rapidly. More than anything I’m hoping some of the complexity of the effect of the FG mother is carried over because that’s what I think will make this cross special. And in my eyes, it’ll be like a more a refined version of the Kung. Not that I think they’ll be too similar

2 Likes

I would but can’t pop right away. the flower tent is being cleaned. So far no sign of mites in the Kung.

1 Like

A peek in the tent while still under MH light. Porthole Pirate and friends! PP on the right and one in front.

Have a damn fine day OG Fam! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@Swampthing…heres a picture today of the truffles…they look great…hope i can keep the tight structure like this.

3 Likes

Pretty cool. I would like to follow the progress of the two in the middle row in the middle and right column. Really hoping the Bubba comes out strong in this cross. This is one for sure I want to make F2s of. The Kung is also a line I plan on twerking with a bit.

3 Likes

@dank-a-saurus wanted to share this with you
Easy cheap ways to make great home made ferts

2 Likes

After them being outside for a few days without me being able to check on them, one was gone completely and the other was gone all but about 1/2" of small stem. So down from seven to five. But I made an executive decision and decided to chop what I had in my tent at 58 days. I up-potted the tagalong truffle and moved them inside. The one without the label is a Crystal candy x lowyryder from reikox. After a couple days inside I’ll move the light lower. Want to make sure there adjusted. Rough start but in a week or so it’ll all be good.

3 Likes

Ouch! Sorry to hear… @oleskool830 was battling critters too

They obviously smelled something good…

2 Likes

Went to @Checkthetone place today and got to see the little munchkins. So far, so good. I took off their cotyledons and bottom leaves ect. So they’ll be ready to blast off once transplanted

5 Likes

Kung about to go into flower. Very bubba like, could be a potential standout in smell alone

7 Likes

Hey @BloodyAxe…how old is the kung in the picture from seed

1 Like

Hey @Swampthing…heres a shot outside the cab…“big storm.power outage”…these genetics are impressive to me.

2 Likes

OMG! Where’s Uncle Al? A serious violation. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@Uncle_Al foot alert!

Awesome @2tokejoke maybe it’s just the close up but they seem to be growing faster by the day!

No boss…they are growing substantialy fast

1 Like

I just got mine to 12/12 and to me the smell like my idea of MJ.
At least they are nice looking feet :thumbsup:

1 Like

I’ll just get ahead of this my feet are very monkey like. Like I can grip a baseball with my toes

1 Like

That is talent but, they are still nice looking for feet. I have a foot thing and usually can’t stand them like my hubby’s, ick!

1 Like

:pray: Thank You, that’s a rad compliment