Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

Hey guys was wondering what you all got that did in fact get something
Sorry I’m just trying to get organized with my notes to make sure I have what everyone has listed
@50State
@Growinnblowin
@SirSmokeAlot
@Dufuser
@BloodyAxe
@Dr_Jekyll
@Thaenigma

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @G-paS

And they’re off to the races!

Super stoked that more than one person is growing the KUNG. Should be fun to narrow down phenotypical expressions throughout the line and have a jury to say what’s good and what isn’t. Really should be a crazy line. I’m just jealous I don’t have the ability to grow any at the moment.

6 Likes

I wasnt part of this iether.

3 Likes

Sorry @Scissor-Hanz @2tokejoke

I did figure it out and yes I’m half weedtarded

5 Likes

I wasn’t part of this test @Swampthing.
@Scissor-Hanz.

4 Likes

The Reverend Willie McNasty thinks I’m taking his picture!

:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

So we have weeks of 70 degree weather, I pop some seeds and it drops to the 30s! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

5 of 6 Porthole Pirate young’uns are up and running! Germ 2 days, above ground 1 day.

5 Likes

Haha that’s the goofiest smile!

Whatup Willie?!

4 Likes

Some shots of Porthole Pirate as the reach for light.

These little ones are getting nothing but Hill Country Tap Water. 6.0pH

Above is the one lonely lil’ Chemdog Pup. I will give the rest a cpl days, if nothing happens, I’ll pop the remaining Chemdogs in search of that beast!

Thanks for stoppin’ by the shed! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Always! Well 50 to 0 here

2 Likes

You are so lucky to have 6.0 ph water. I fight 7-8 all the time.

4 Likes

Oh I have to adjust it. It comes out of the tap at about 7.8pH. I try and get it right at 6.0. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Wow, 8 is pretty basic.
Will be fun to see if any “bleeder” Hawaiian Phenos pop up in the progeny of the G13 dom Dragonsblood Hashplant. The mother, the Dragonsblood G13 dominant pheno, didn’t express the bleeding trait but still makes me wonder if it’ll pop up from the depths of the gene pool. This one should be very potent.

5 Likes

Porthole Pirate

4 Likes

Check this leaf out

15 Likes

That’s wild! I’m expecting some cool colors in this line. Thanks for sharing @LongBeachReefer
Will be cool to see how that mutation expresses itself. Top row, second from the right also looks like it has some variegation of some sort.

4 Likes

what strain is that?

2 Likes

That leaf it a conjoint twin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nice looking seedlings.

4 Likes

This is my replacement seedling, I just soaked to sink, paper towel to crack put in the Coco. Than gave a little LITFA.

5 Likes