Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

Lolol! Took me a minute!

2 Likes

The strain is Marukawa

1 Like

Good afternoon OG! May the sun be bright and Shiva take a likinā€™ to ya.
Seedlings are all good. They are under CFLs for the moment. Installing some screw in LEDs instead provided by a generous OG brother. Still 5 out of 6 of the Porthole Pirate are up and growing along with the one 91Chemdog seedling and the transplanted stowaway that popped up in the pot of that butthole hermie.
The PP are in .3 gal airpots and will remain in them till sexed hopefully. This is my first time using the .3 gal. airpot.
Losing confidence in the other 3 chemdog seeds sprouting. Iā€™m going to baby the one that I have and hope for the best. The stowaway is a mystery. Could be diesel, could be GSC. I dunnoā€¦still havenā€™t replaced the overhead light in my shed that died so no pictures but youā€™ve seen seedlings before I figure. Ok oneā€¦

Thanks for stoppinā€™ by the shed!
Dankybank Genetics by some organic shitkicker from Texas!

6 Likes

I up potted the replacement seedling to a solo cup. All 8 watered in with FulPower under 2-T5ā€™s and doing well.
I had also dropped my first auto and up potted to itā€™s final 3 gal container.

1 Like

Sorry bout the 91 chem, they needed more time to develop. Glad 1popped at least. Itā€™s a beast of a plant.

3 Likes

All good my brother. It will be a beast. Iā€™m gonna baby the one I have! Much love and gratitude. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hey @G-paS! Looks like Iā€™m a little behind everyone. These are some vigorous lilā€™ youngā€™uns! What is FullPower? Iā€™m thinking of using nothing but MegaCrop with no additives and see how it goes. :cowboy_hat_face:

@ReikoX recommended it in a thread. It has enzymes/ā€œfulvic acid for plantsā€ He made a reply explaining what was good about all he used. Sure made a difference for me.
https://www.amazon.com/BioAg-Ful-Power-Quart-12-Cs/dp/B00CJJ7B16/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1523411317&sr=8-3&keywords=ful-power&dpID=41STkS3imHL&preST=SY300_QL70&dpSrc=srch

2 Likes

Ful Power is great. I use it as well.

1 Like

Ful-power is fulvic acid. Itā€™s awesome stuff especially when combined with enzymes (malted barley). Enzymes are catalysts for chemical reactions, fulvic acid is the catalyst for catalysts. Go easy on it, too much can lead to weird jurrasic looking plants that no amount of flushing will fix.

4 Likes

I remember your warning so far only using to soaking seeds, pucks, water in when transplanting.
Still looking for barley malt as all the brew shops in the area went out of business.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s what youā€™re looking for.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_8?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=two+row+malted+barley&sprefix=Two+row+%2Caps%2C203&crid=2YFZFVVR8MV22

1 Like

Is this it? The link took me to the home page.
2-Row Brewers Malt For Home Brewing Whole Grain 10lbs

2 Likes

10 pounds will.last you a long time. I use one oz (1/16 of a pound) per gallon. That should make about 160 gallons. :grin::joy: thatā€™s ok it stores well in an airtight container.

2 Likes

Bubblegum under some blue lights

13 Likes

For me, this makes the process of making new hybrids all the more fun. Not to mention with the more number of seeds being popped, I just see it as a way find the best pheno together. Weā€™re bound to find a standout pheno in each batch to have made it all worth it.

I think the KUNG will have the most variety in the phenotypes shown but there will be that sweet spot in the middle of the hybrid that we can all verify and hopefully be able to breed for in future F-gens. The KUNG is one I especially think needs to be worked to at least F3 to start getting the goal of the cross accomplished.

3 Likes

Thanks @G-paS! Is it for hydo or soilless mediums? Iā€™m in soil. Is that all youā€™re using? Iā€™m interested, gonna check it out. :cowboy_hat_face: fat joint to you my friend!

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @G-paS, @ReikoX, @Swampthing! Ordered a quart just now. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yep, it is for both. I am in soil.