Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

Is a fee additional for processing?

There is a guy up here in vacationland, that brings a machine to your site and runs the test with portable equipment. I’m not sure what his per test fee is.

1 Like

Missed all the 420 sales! IT issues.:computer::electric_plug::disappointed:

2 Likes

I missed 'em too damnit! $ issues! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I’m with you there! No fun…

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up. Bought 10 tests, will give them a try.

I thought it was done, going back to see. It would save me $6 a test.
I’m thinking I should be a feminized auto only grower

Edit; just got in TY

1 Like

@Swampthing would you ever make fem seeds or autos

1 Like

Haha, yea. I’m done…I hope. Darn you 420.

I would make a fem line to preserve a clone only but tbh never thought much about it. Only auto I’ve ever grown was the first ones to hit the market years back and that was the Lowryder. I haven’t been too keen on them since but I have a buddy growing one now and though they’re not really my style… it does look pretty good.

I guess that’s not really an answer… but at this moment, no. But I like the usefulness of being able to feminize or make an S1 via STS of a clone only if no one had the cut or could take care of it and I knew I would miss the strain later on. But in all honesty, I’m really not so much for these kind of weird genetic tinkerings.

Why do you ask @legalcanada?

3 Likes

someone above me posted about maybe growing fems and autos and i was about to respond when i realized what thread i was in, so i posed the question to you :smiley:

3 Likes

Durban Punch in a buddy’s garden. As you can see near the end she yellows out a lot (she’s under LEDs as well) but her structure just was begging to be hit with the Sakura. I think they’ll be a match made in heaven.
Maybe @MiG could divulge into this phenotype. Ciskei dom?

11 Likes

What a gorgeous plant! Much Respecf! Love the Durban…:cowboy_hat_face:

I think as ya : South African Ciskei Highlands’s geno.
The buds have the similar cilindre structure as my King Congo (Ciskei’s geno):

The other Durban Punch bud pic ya posted time ago, looked more “espigado”, inna de Durban Poison’70 geno style…
I have heard the Ciskei’s geno has the best fruity taste, but the Durban Poison’70’s geno has the strongest psicoactivity…

14 Likes

Time to transplant

5 Likes

Hey @oleskool830
Just wanted to share this write up on the mother. The pheno written about here that they also found is spot on the G13 dom pheno I have and used in this cross

I think you’ll find some good potent plants in there

1 Like

Swampy do you know which pheno the durban punch male is?

Did you pollenate any of the Bruce Apollo’s with the Durban punch male?

1 Like

Hey @Swampthing! Thanks for that. We are having great weather now so I put some seedlings in the sunshine to harden up a bit. The CFLs I had them under just wasn’t cutting it. Too leggy for me. Popped a few more PP that will get some sun to start off and culled the “long legged” ones. Bought a veg tent and closed down the veg chamber I built. Wasn’t strealth enough. Visible light at night, close neighbors etc. Tent to be here on the 24th. Harvesting my last round a week from today, then it’s full on with the PP Show! Sorry for the slight delay my brother. I’m recovered from the recent blindside assault and back on track. Much love and respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Awesome! Not need to cull the long legged ones! They’ll adjust, being g13 dom and sakuras katsu bubba will adjust and end up being tight indicas I really suspect. Yea it’s been snowing here… Mother’s Day is prob the best time to put stuff outside

1 Like

@ray I only hit a tiny GSC forum and NL5 with the Durban. It’s more Durban dom unlike the mother which is Ciskei dom. Haven’t grown em out yet but I think @oleskool830 is the only one with the “Emerald Stone” (NL5 x DP)
Correct me if I’m wrong duder

With the Bruce Apollo’s I made a few F2s and a bunch of beans with Sakura.

3 Likes