Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

I don’t remember if I reviewed the Sour I grew and someone was asking me about it so here’s a review. :slight_smile:

Sour Diesel (Karma BX2) X Sour Diesel (Rez Original Release)

This Sour though… smells meannn. It’s the kind of Sour that makes you make that yuck face, that milk got left in your gym locker for a few weeks yuck. And then it’s followed by a diesel fuel.

Vape test; tastes like the smell. The sour smells more yuck, but the sour taste has a bit of a sweetness to it. Hits instantly, very sativa, euphoric, mental focus is all over the place (but not racey, and not anxiety driven). Settles into the body, arms and legs as well. Good muscle relaxant. Good pain killer. Feel it in my face and cheeks as well. Eyes sitting low. Things around me seem like they’re moving really fast. Hard to stay focused on one thing. Kind of energizing, euphoric, but also relaxing.

Joint test; It pretty much tastes how it smells, you get that sourish diesel on top of old school weed terps. Instantly feel it on the first exhale, very cerebral/heady. A few more tokes and you start to feel it in your body, and then it settles in your legs. All while still remaining nice and euphoric and mentally pretty alert. But your body will prevent you from running around like you would with most typical sativa strains. It is very very long lasting, easily twice as long lasting as some of the longest lasting smoke I’ve had this year.

Theses pics were from a seeded plant. It also took 80% RH days in mid-late flower no problem. And was one of the least affect plants (thrips).

18 Likes