Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

Still dibbsing!!! Joking everyone don’t get excited :laughing: :joy::crazy_face:

2 Likes

@DannyTerpintine can you please tell me again the lineage of Suga Suga? That’s your baby right?

4 Likes

Suga Suga = Sugar Cane #4 X Lando’s Stash

The pic below is the Sugar Cane #4 mother. She was a very hardy plant, vigorous, solid structure. Very strong indica heavy effects, with amazinggg pain relief. Terps if I recall were sugary and grapey.

20 Likes

A stoner buddy of mine was looking through my seeds and came across the Suga Suga and got excited. He’s telling me they were made by Bodhi and I’m telling him they were made by you. I told him show me proof and he can have the pack.

Thanks for the reminder, I’m remembering the Sugar Cane x Lando’s Stash now.

6 Likes

Hope you’re well over there, my friend! It’s a hot one but I cut down the first mmoc x choc diesel last week and today is day ten on the dry. This first one has an odd nug structure but it may not have loved the 1.5 gallon pot it was in. Really difficult to describe smell that I’ll work on but oh my. That high. I had two bowls before bed and I was laying there and had to remind myself I hadn’t had any alcohol. The body buzz was so light and present that it really felt like the beginning of an alcohol buzz. Really, really wonderful body feels and I can’t wait to get into it more and flower this second one out. Thanks again. :metal:t2::purple_heart:

5 Likes

How you doing @DannyTerpintine ?

My Limed Orange and Sour Diesel: DT Cut are going CRAZY outside in this heat!

4 Likes

Mine are as well. Getting really fat.

3 Likes

Eutierria x Bubba Kush (cross made by @jinglepot)

Plant 1:

Plant 2:

17 Likes

Ole Jinglepots. Think of him from time to time. Seemed like a decent dewd. Ya just never know what happens. Kinda like Shag. I know Shag always spoke his mind…good or bad. Probably his downfall. Jinglepot…not quite sure

3 Likes

I have a feeling that it will be excellent smoke. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Seems he always had good genetics, as I remember.

1 Like

I could tell you, but I don’t want to be suspended. :joy:

6 Likes

We good Bruh. No foul no harm.

3 Likes

he got into it when a mod told him stay off politics from what i remember it was around when romulan jake was banned oor w.e always enjoyed his posts to bad hes gone

2 Likes

Where is our host @DannyTerpintine ?
Hope everything is OK. I know that you had issues with your last grow. Your Limed Orange and Sour Diesel are looking good and fattening right up.

4 Likes

Still alive :wink: . Life just threw a lottt at me. Still dealing with shit but all good.

Love all the updates and pics! Sounds like you guys been having fun with your hunts! :raised_hands: :seedling:

12 Likes

Welcome back @DannyTerpintine , great to see you walking the halls again brother. :v:

7 Likes

I would repeat what you said, but than I would just be repeating what you said. So, well said.
Have a smokin day. Pictures will be posted on my thread shortly. The Sour Pigeon and Limed Orange are beautiful looking bushes. They are as around as they are high.

6 Likes

Eutierria x Bubba Kush at Day 56:

15 Likes

what you growing these days ? Please share some photos !!! hahah i’ll wait here !

1 Like