Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis

So much happening here I’m not sure where to start! First off congrats on pulling off this run. My grow often reflects my life for better or worse but just like life you pulled your socks up and got it sorted so well done. Secondly happy Birthday! Always good to make it through another turn around the sun as each day is a blessing. And lastly happy 420! Not that we need a reason to smoke but nice to know we are blazing together today :evergreen_tree::fire::grin:

3 Likes

Thanks! :100: :pray: And happy 420 back at ya’! Hope you get to smoke some fiyahhh today! :smiley:

amen to that brother! :pray:

5 Likes

CONGRATS on your accomplishments AND, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA!!! Enjoy your day, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

omg it’s the greatest bee ever!!! :honeybee: Appreciate you, thanks! :smiley: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @DannyTerpintine … I have to say I’m jealous… I was born in October lol… happy 420 my friend!

4 Likes

Thanks!!! Aha nice! I’ve only ever met one other 420 baby… but I’ve met a few 7/10 people.

4 Likes

Haha I never thought of it that way… 710 … July 10th man another reason to celebrate!! Woohoo!!

2 Likes

Happy 420 and happy birthday :confetti_ball::gift::birthday:.
Looks like you just finished cleaning up a great seed run. Just in time to take a chill day!!

3 Likes

Thanks fam! Oh yeah, I so needed a chill day or week after that run lol. Should be a decent seed haul. There’s a couple crosses in there I really want to try asap. (Like… Pink Kush X Blue Kush, Irene X Eutierria, Tahoe X GTR… a few others!)

4 Likes

There are a couple in there I’m excited for you to run​:joy::joy:. I’m voting Tahoe gtr first choice if your interested in my opinion :grin:

3 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t be able to pick… might just have to try a few of each because I’m crazy like that lol. Maybe run a bunch in smaller containers? :thinking:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Danny! :birthday: :smiley:

I am one of the 7/10 babies. :crazy_face: So you can add another to that list. :laughing:

3 Likes

"WHAAAAAT, Irene", you say??? I’m gettin’ in dat Line N-O-W!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@DannyTerpintine
Hey bro, have a Happy Birthday!

1 Like

oh no way! That’s lit! :fire:

@misterbee I got you! :green_heart: I’m kind of intrigued to see what I’ll find in those. That Eutierria male I used was straight meannnnn too! :smiley:

@Agreenpassion Thanks brother! :100: :pray:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @DannyTerpintine !

5 Likes

Thanks brother!:pray::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @DannyTerpintine :v:

3 Likes

Sorry I am late, but glad I made it to wish you a Happy Birthday and congratulate you on being a master grower. Way to turn things around.
Oh yeah, and DIBS. LOL

5 Likes

Thanks guys! :pray: :raised_hands: :100:

3 Likes