DanzaKuduro's Journal

Can I see some of your flowers? I know you grow some killer smoke!

There are pictures in the above posts. Scroll past the vegetable and nutrients pictures

1 Like

Last of the 10 Blue Moon Rocks mov:ed from solo cup to nursery] pot in flower tent.

6 Likes

The first female has made her entrance into the Red Tent. Its never had a label. She has 3 top colaa and has never been topped. Without further ado … the Wild Child …

6 Likes

My journal reads that I was working with seeds of Tiger Jack, Canobiogen Nepalese Jamaican and Seeds of Africa Malawi Gold. I toss unsprouted seeds into soil bin. I have never grown Tiger Jack and the Nepalese Jamaican did not have leaves that grow as crazy and out of order as Wild Child. She started looking like a indica dominant hybrid with normal alternating; branches. She was scrawny and her leaves were nearly white when repotted. I am surprised that she was 3 months before showing gender.

1 Like

Sorry :disappointed:, I was exhausted doing last photo session with Wild Child…

The following photos are buds forming; see Overgrow FAQ for detailed explanation:
Flower Biology

6 Likes

Prepared sprouted alfalfa seed tea for all plants in veg and flower. Covered top of Afropips Malawi Gold male container with foil to catch pollen.

Culled Dragon Blood and Blue Moon Rocks plants that suffered stem breaking during transplant. Culled last unsexed Afropips Malawi Gold plant that wilted. Blue Moon Rocks in the Red Tent should start showing sex soon. Males will be evicted and replaced with unsexed Blue Moon Rocks.

Dragon Blood baby:

5 Likes

Banana peel fertilizer

The Farmers market had baskets of bruised bananas for $2. Remove the stickers, peel the bananas. Freeze the fruit to be added to compost or worm bins. Place peels in jar of clean water; the water will leach calcium, potassium and phosphate. Use the water for plants in flower or fruit phase.

Fruit was thawed and liquefied in a blender. It will be added to compost bins.

4 Likes

Watered the unsexed Blue Moon Rocks and female Wild Child in the Red Tent. Watered the male plants on the patio. Might be a good time to reintroduce male Afropips Malawi Gold to flowering Wild Child.

Watered tray of vegging Blue Moon Rocks in veg closet; plants are healthy. Will move the Dragon Blood Hashplant from T5HO light to small LED. Will probably start some middle eastern strain beneath the T5HO in a flat. Keep the Veg Closet moving.

1 Like

3 Likes

Mixed the leftover whole milk from LABS preparation with calmag, well water, diatomaceous earth and comfrey. I used the solution to feed backyard container garden and a dry patch in the lawn. Soak 2 tablespoons of mung beans to start sprouts. Check jars of LABS in the garage for curd formation. Banana water is bubbling. Remove wilting leaves from outdoors comfrey plant and add to comfrey extract jar.

I use an 8 cup pyrex bowl with metal strainet and hemp nut bag to strain curds from LABS. The same equipment can be used to strain cannabis oil, herbal extractions, etc.

The first of five half gallon Mason jars to be strained of curds:

2 jars with curds strained and poured into one clean Mason jar to be stored in the refrigerator. I put curds in the blender to be liquefied and added to compost bins:

3 Likes

Comparison of fermented plant extract using spring water vs pond water. The basil fpe was started in spring water with LABS on August 27, 2015. The cilantro fpe was started on September 18, 2015 with pond water, piloncillo and LABS. The cilantro fpe has become pure liquid. The basil has fermented but didn’t dissolve. I like pond water results for speed, total extract and no straining required.

3 Likes

The basil and cilantro fermented plant extracts are used against pests like aphids. Use 1 to 2 tablespoons per gallon of water for foliar spray or soil feeding.

1 Like

I saw my nephrologist this past Thursday. I’ve been tired :tired_face: lately and I got 40,000 units of Epogen injection. It replaced hormone that generates red blood cells. Kidney failure ceased hormone production.

A single Epogen injection :syringe: is $7,120 at 40k units dosage. It takes 2 to 6 weeks to be fully effective and I will probably have more injections in next month. I feel better :relieved:; watered backyard garden and dry patch in the lawn. My potassium is low and makes anemia worse. Epogen also lowers potassium. I can eat high potassium food like orange juice, tomatoes, avocado, mango, potatoes, beet greens, cantaloupe, clams, crab etc.

Going to Flagler Fish for take out order of fried green tomatoes and soft shell crab sandwich. Also get a pound of their best shrimp for fish bait. A girl’s gotta do what she gotta do.

Potassium is my new BFF. Have to build strength for fishing; plan on kicking some red fish and black drum asses from the river to the sea. Fall fishing is on again!!!
I saw an old fishing buddy in the restaurant. He caught a nice kingfish off the pier 2 weeks ago. The big reds are running now. I bought a pound of colossal shrimp for fishing bait. My fish always enjoy :wink: the Last Meal.

5 Likes

Poured banana water into pitcher; bubbles at top of jar, clean opaque liquid. I replaced liquid with well water :droplet: to catch more minerals. Add couple tablespoons of calmag and comfrey extract; top the pitcher off with well water. Water veg plants: Dragon Blood Hashplant, male Afropips Malawi Gold and BOG Blue Moon Rocks. Water flowering Wild Child and unsexed Blue Moon Rocks in the Red Tent.

2 Likes

Giving some attention to my compost bins: colossal shrimp shells; torn cardboard; LABS blended with thawed unpeeled bananas, molasses and bat guano; soil from used nursery pots. Freezing kitchen scraps bursts the cell walls and makes it easier for worms to eat.

1 Like

Mung bean sprouts are ready to be blended for sprouted seed tea. I will blend the sprouts with coconut water, ground oatmeal, flaxseed and barley.

3 Likes

Dragon Blood Hashplant in early veg

4 Likes

Blue Moon Rocks and Wild Child in the Red Tent. Some of the Blue Moon Rocks are starting to show preflower. Males will be evicted and replaced with unsexed plants in Veg Closet.

3 Likes

Random check of Red Tent reveals a male Blue Moon Rocks. He was evicted and inspection will continue after lights on this evening.

5 Likes