DanzaKuduro's Journal

Blue Moon Rocks and Wild Child in the Red Tent. Some of the Blue Moon Rocks are starting to show preflower. Males will be evicted and replaced with unsexed plants in Veg Closet.

3 Likes

Random check of Red Tent reveals a male Blue Moon Rocks. He was evicted and inspection will continue after lights on this evening.

5 Likes

Two Blue Moon Rocks males removed from the Red Tent.

2 Likes

LABS are being strained of curds and jarred for storage in the refrigerator. Curd was placed in blender and will be liquefied for the compost bin

4 Likes

I received the head of a red fish from a fishing buddy. Its currently stored in the freezer but will be used to make Fish amino acid (FAA)

2 Likes

Blue Moon Rocks male evicted from the Red Tent

5 Likes

4 Blue Moon Rocks to be repotted and moved to the Red Tent

5 Likes

3 Dragon Blood Hashplants will continue to share the Veg Closet with 4 smaller unsexed Blue Moon Rocks.

3 Likes

I had another visit with the diabetes clinic. I got 40,000 units of Epogen, intravenous iron, the flu shot and blood draws for lab. I had 3 unsuccessful attempts to place the needle.

LOW blood pressure is weird; not a single drop of blood when the needles were removed. I can drink more liquid, have salty food and use lower strength dialysate solution when blood pressure is below 120/80.

I ordered a burger with fries and a pastrami sandwich with fries at Metro Diner. I don’t have any thing salty at home except saltine crackers. I had switched to Himalayan pink salt for increased mineral, decreased sodium. Mrs .Dash seasons and reduced or no sodium canned foods.

A box of coarse salt will be obtained for emergencies. I am still learning :relieved: this kidney diabetes food dance. The nurse gave me a plate of potato chips. I see guacamole ahead

4 Likes

1 of 5 female Blue Moon Rocks that is flowering in the Red Tent.

5 Likes

Buckwheat groats sprouted seed aeration with tablespoon of dried molasses and a pinch of Great White microbes powder. This will be diluted with well water and applied to all vegetables and plants.

Buckwheat enhances growth, sprouts delivers enzymes and minerals. Using air stone in a jar is less weight and clean up than running aerated compost bucket. The aerated sst can be mixed with up to 5 gallons of dechlorinated water.

3 Likes

Buckwheat groats sprouted seed aerated tea was blended before adding supplemental water and LABS. I fed the flowering and vegetative plants. Here’s photos of another Blue Moon Rocks in early flower:

3 Likes

Transferred 2 of the 3 Dragon Blood Hashplant and 4 Blue Moon Rocks from solo cups to gallon nursery pots. Recycled soil, compost, coco coir, oyster shell, ground barley and coffee grounds used to fill pots.

All plants watered with blended banana peel and topped with mulch of comfrey leaves. I cut down the outdoor comfrey plant and soaked leaves in a sink of warm water and peroxide to sterilize before adding to indoor plants. The comfrey mulch will be sprayed with LABS.

2 Likes

Repotted Blue Moon Rocks and Dragon Blood Hashplant en route to the Red Tent.

3 Likes

I wiped down the Red Tent with LABS and paper towels before adding new plants. I have 12 plants in the tent; 5 females are in early flower. Males will be evicted as they appear. There are 5 plants remaining in the veg closet. Time to pop more seeds :crazy_face:

1 Like

All plants were fed barley sprouted seed tea. Wild Child wilted and dried in her pot The runt of the BMR litter is in flower for a total of 6 BMR in flower. The tent smells like a bakery.

Photos of a third BMR in early flower:

5 Likes

Soaking dollar store popping corn in banana water for sprouted seed tea. Soaking RSC Sinai and Syrian seed in well water and LABS. Mixed gallon of well water with calmag, dried molasses and LABS for tonight’s dinner.

1 Like

Watered all plants with mixed jug of well water. Calmag, rehydrated kelp, banana water, comfrey extract, silica.

The Sinai and Syrian seeds are taking dirt naps in a flat of living soil under a dome below T5HO light.

3 Likes

Starting fresh half gallon Mason jar of comfrey leaves to produce comfrey extract. Comfrey leaves will break down into a dark stinky liquid that contains nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium. It’s a great fertilizer for fruits and flowers due to the high level of potassium.

The extract can be decanted into a plastic jug; add fresh leaves to continue extraction. If the solids from extract fill the jar it can be emptied into compost bin.

3 Likes

The small Dragon Blood Hashplant is male and will be returned to the Veg Closet. Some pollen was dropped; there are 6 confirmed BMR females in the tent.

5 Likes