Dark Sparks with Mr.Sparkle : Growing 2019

Some bonus shots from tonight

Smallest plant in the closet, but think it has conformed to the pot a little lol

Nice smaller plant

My pheno of choice for this round, structure and such

or its smaller sibling which has a better smell currently

These are the half light purple pheno that seem to stretch out more, but sure i know which pollen donor these were from

And some stem shots i was being a brat with to @toastyjakes over in discord chat

23 Likes

Looking as good as ever Mr Sparkle

4 Likes

Dude if we made it through that centerpiece I think we would smash the whole fucken table full of food afterwards. Are those small ceramic pots her beautiful they slide so nicely out donā€™t they and you pop them right back in just keep them running? Those lights are awesome man just that cabinet is awesome man thatā€™s a full-on hydroponic system? Iā€™ve never saw one in person running beautifully. Iā€™d rather produce stuff that looks like yours that I know look so clean and healthy.

4 Likes

Sorry this is Sparks thread I was just asking I just assumed Iā€™m slow please forgive me about the pots I posted before I look I should have known that little pots and then big stems whose it was LOL

2 Likes

Another beautiful looking batch! Pays to cull the crinkle :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Feel free to talk and discuss, as for my pots if wondering they are just basic not good for the earth plastic :shushing_face:, were $1 a pot roughly at a local dollar like store.

@Mongobongo and the wispy broom plants :wink: this last batch of seeds though Iā€™m kinda meh over the frequency of odd balls, will be trying to work that out in the future as I wasnā€™t diligent at removals for them.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s some serious bud for such small pots you must be auto watering Iā€™d never make it hand watering ,Iā€™ve missed one already and had to chop early due to it having the desert :cactus: atmosphere and shriveling up and there in 7 gal pots !

6 Likes

Day 43 / 2

So some bozo decided to start 14 seeds, 12 of which are above ground now, and didnā€™t actually consider where they were gonna be placedā€¦

Somehow iā€™ve made it work, did some shuffling, and the odd outside fan leaf pluck. They would finish better with more space but as you can see i needed to give the seedlings some room, as they were starting to stretch being tucked under the other plants.

19 Likes

Hey Mr.Sparkle

So are you going to be able to water them automatically with this many? Or are you going to have to do it manually??

Cheers Johnny

3 Likes

Hand watering for the first two weeks or so, usually i donā€™t have anything automated till they want or need more than daily waterings.

6 Likes

Holy rootball Batman! XD

Amazing work my friend. Keep it up!

5 Likes

Was thinking @oleskool830 and @Meesh most of those early packs i wasnā€™t checking seeds by crush testing and now know that there were a decent amount of immature seeds that got in there otherwise and by looks they are really really similar only typically slightly smaller if picking out of a pile. So at least half been going through the later packs for a better possibility of viable seeds, but if you need/want more i can happily send some.

9 Likes

Appreciate your generosity! I still have so many different seeds you sent me. Iā€™ll just work my way through. Iā€™ve only played with 3 phenos so far. Iā€™m gonna work my way through for awhile. Absolutely love that I feel no stress with these seeds, since I have so many. I donā€™t mind popping them and weeding through for awhile. Iā€™m having fun. So far, I have 1 really nice Da green budding in a pot, 1 dark spark and 2 Easy D seedlings directly in the ground. Planting succession autos for a bit. Gonna end up with quite a smoke variety by the fall.

7 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle hey bud those pots are beauties. Where might I seek fine glazed pots? They are so neat looks like you can sterilize easily and reuseā€¦
-Edit
Feel free to talk and discuss, as for my pots if wondering they are just basic not good for the earth plastic :shushing_face:, were $1 a pot roughly at a local dollar like store.
-I thought the square pots were glazed like my brainā€¦

2 Likes

@Meesh

The cursed broom phenos

older generation of it

And @TrevorLahey current one, which is on the back left of this picture

In its worst state looks like a Pussy Willow in spring.

9 Likes

Oh man! Thatā€™s funky! I can really see it on @TrevorLahey plant. Looks like brush. Didnā€™t know cannabis could do that

3 Likes

yeah it can lol, remember seeing pics of stuff like Dr.Grinspoon strain years and years back, then that style pheno popped out in the previous generation.

Dr.Grinspoon taken from the web

10 Likes

@Meesh

Its really good smoke, trichomes develop so early and have time to mature. Easy to harvest. Less chance of mold, and the yield really isnt that bad once itā€™s all collected. Trichomes form all over the stems too so the whole plant can be used for extraction.

Definitely not ideal but can appreciate the nature in it all, which is why I let mine go instead of culling it to make room for the other plants.

12 Likes

Yikes dr grinspoons yield leaves something to be desired :joy::joy::v:

1 Like

And this post is just to push your post to 500 :joy::joy::v:

2 Likes