8 Likes

update

10 Likes

Can you say “Carpal Tunnel Syndrome”…

Have fun trimming when you’re done…:four_leaf_clover:

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

Really nice, they’re getting big quick now I can see quite a difference in those 2 days.

3 Likes

DarkShadowHaze

WhiteRhino

End of week 4

8 Likes

Frosting up real nice, they look perfectly fed too.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Kinda reminds me of looking up at the stars at night… pretty sweet…

Peace
DaFozz

7 Likes

Great Job Mongo those ladies are filling in nicely!

also Dark Shadow Haze just sounds badass! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Start of week 5

DarkShadowHaze phenome #1

DarkShadowHaze phenome #2

WhiteRhino

8 Likes

freebie Unknown from Mosca (smells cherry) :cherries:

All the ladies.

13 Likes

Frostacular. That rhino is gonna be BIG, any good scents off them?

Whats that steroid arm going out of the pic in the middle left there? Too big to even fit in the shot lol

3 Likes

@beacher haha that steroid arm is the unbendable WhiteRhino. You can’t move it. It’s not a massive plant but it will be a big producer.

The WhiteRhino has a very afghani deep earth smell.

The DSH phenom 1 smells of grape :grapes: candy. It reeks. It’s the keeper haha. I can already tell. The DSH phenom 2 is earth/ fruity.

The Mosca special is smelling of cherry :cherries: and the other mosca unknown in there smells like play doh and has no crystal. It’s massive. I haven’t taken any close ups of it yet. Was waiting for some crystal lol

3 Likes

Nice, can’t say I’ve ever gotten playdoh notes from weed yet haha. Have read lots of good stuff about mosca genes.

4 Likes

@beacher I think the play doh will turn more skunky smelling as time passes.

Here is DSH phenome 3 - a citrus and piney combo. Kinda bad pic will get better of the 3 variety later on.

8 Likes

WhiteRhino

9 Likes

what purpose does the net serve? not trying to be funny. does not look to be supporting anything?

regards,

mike28086

2 Likes

Hey @mike28086 The netting provides stress to the plant and opens up the lower growth shoots so the light penetrates them just as it would your main cola. In the end you get multiple main colas off one plant with increased bud size and yield.

6 Likes

the ‘stress’ is… making it conform to staying in ‘that’ particular position? Is that the purpose, I want to understand the ‘stress’ part the netting is performing. I would think the netting would be to keep the upright branches, limbs or ‘whatever’ you want at that position to stay in that position, so as to not have thousands of support stakes and ties poking up at every plant, and if that is also the purpose as well, would it cause this stress you speak of? Forgive my ignorance, I’m trying to see it, but I’m not sure if I do? Do you see, what I see, or what I am trying to explain?

best regards,

mike28086

5 Likes