Dawgsbreath F2 seed run (for educational / documentary purposes)

Making this post as an initial header and placeholder.

When i cut most of the flowering plants in my small 40x40" tent under the 240w led, my dawgsbreath plants will be going in, male and female, hopefully along with chem d, underdog og (lhb), hp13, and Highway Robbery #4 (i95 x chimera 3, will be refered to as HiRo4)

The idea is to f2 and outcross and see how the plants do and only keep the clones of the exceptional ones.

I am still catching up but will take photos of the plants when i get a chance.

Dawgsbreath is

Tn hogs breath x (alien kush f2 x stardawg bx)

5 Likes

The worst of the seedruns is chuking seeds and selecting them. It is a haaaaaard work that not many people gives its value.

Hope you have a good grow!

2 Likes

Yes, i have some seeds from my previous run i need to shuck today (or tomorrow but really rather today) so i can send a guy my end of a trade. Well, its extras, but hes going to grow them so id rather get it done.

As @HighTilliDie found with his faceoff ix seed run, its best to run the plants as long as you can, if you want to do less sorting of white beans.

Going to take a few pics soon, i like the structure on some of these, theyre what i would refer to as “stardawggish”

I will try and write out things for educational purposes but for more background on my garden, my latest thread is

Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood’s grow struggles, vol 2

If you read all that and want more boring history, or just to see how my garden evolved, check here

Leetdood’s solo cup pheno hunt

It goes without saying but i will try my best to answer any questions readers may have.

5 Likes

4 Likes

@JustANobody if you are going to be a bully, you might as well post something rude

1 Like