Dear diary! My Colossal Fuel run

Middle of the 4th week for these Mr Big Stuff x Tropicanna cookies cross. My 1st 2 grows, I jumped into heavy defoliation and this time around I was going to only do a couple defoliations only but that girl in the back right corner is testing my patience with her huge leaves mocking me. In seriousness though, I know if I remove her big leaves that she’ll just replace them and expend energy where it would be better used, so I’m not really sure what to do with it.

6 Likes

Finishing up week 8 of veg for these Colossal Fuel girls, time to flip them over to flower. Also the Anaheim peppers are doing great along with 2 new God’s Breath clones that I adopted to save them from being chucked into the great compost pile of the sky. Hope ya’ll have a great weekend!

6 Likes

Midway through week 2 of flower and coming back from a heavy defoliation. Anaheim peppers are doing great. One of the Gods Breath clones is slowly coming around. And last but not least, getting some Brothers Grimm Papaya 99 started for the next grow.

3 Likes

Pot and peppers? Heck yeah, I’m along for the ride! Everything’s looking nice here @JerBear Keep it up!

Colossal Fuels are in week 5 of flower and those buds are fattening up nicely along with some sweet, fruity aromas. The Brothers Grimm Papaya 99’s are started and will be my 4th grow along with 2 Gods Breath clones seen in the back with those Anaheim peppers. Happy Grow days, folks!

5 Likes

Fifth week of flower is done and trichome production has kicked in.

8 Likes

Week 7 for these colossal fuels is on, buds are thickening up. That cat piss smell is pretty dang overwhelming! lol

10 Likes

Lookin great! Keep up the good work :+1:

well done great coloring, frosty buds

3 Likes

Starting 9th week of flower, the fruit aromas are fantastic. Getting some nice colors in the buds along with the first signs of leaf fade.

7 Likes

Just a couple of smaller bud pics to share. Trichomes are all white, just waiting for that amber to kick in!

5 Likes

A few more pics here at the end of week 9’ish. Sure wish my phones camera did justice to the purples coming in on the leaves. My daughters asked how big she was, so I snuck and arm and my poor mug into a pic for them.

8 Likes

Week 10 of flower and impatiently awaiting a lil bit of amber to show up in the trichomes, could be a 4/20 harvest “har har har”. Decided to show the wildly difference between 2 of the 6 plants. One has a gorgeous canopy while the others are more compact and the buds are going full purple.

8 Likes

Man, it’s looking beautiful and frosty in there. Good job @JerBear

1 Like

My 3rd grow is finished! Eleven weeks of flower and no amber trichomes at all but 3 of the girls started some new pistil growth from stress I’m assuming so I made an executive decision to go ahead and chop/chop. These were offered as a Mac1 x Gary Payton x Tropicanna Cookies hybrid from a questionable source, either way they smell fantastic and I can’t wait for that first pull on the pipe. Three of the plants turned out purple buds, nothing special but it’s my first time getting them in a grow. Thank you to those that have followed along. My 4th grow is already started and will include 2 Gods Breath clones, 4 Papaya 99’s by Brothers Grimm and 3 Apples x Bananas x Tropical Fuel crosses.

7 Likes

The humid weather has been great for my dry, the drying room has stayed around 70 degrees and 50-55% +/- a few, 10 days and looks like 2-3 more should do it. It was a little early for a smoke test so it had to sit in the grinder for a couple days and “sheesh!” the potency and flavor is all there. Calling this humble little 3rd grow a complete success. Now for the unfortunate bit, this cross came from 2 friends that created a very small but humble breeding company, who ended their friendship literally the day I received these seeds in the mail and despite messaging the guy who bred these with updates about the grow, I feel like it’s a dead strain but such are the pitfalls of life. My 3rd grow is going to be 9-10 plants and 3 different strains and I feel like I’m pushing the envelope for just my 4th grow but looking forward to finding another set of terps to love!

5 Likes

Nice harvest!