Project Moon Muffins

So I love Humboldt Seed Companies Blueberry Muffins and wanted to try and make something with it. I took a great male BBM Nd crossed it with Tikimadman Moon Fire. My brother calls it Moon Muffins. I used to be on overgrow a long time ago. Back in the early 2000s. Lots of awesome growers on here. I decided to do a post or so and maybe more if people seem interested. The Moon Fire by Tikimadman was an outdoor grown plant and unfortunately with outdoor it never looks as pretty as indoor. Regardless she was a fantastic plant.

So these seeds were popped only a month after dry and were like little rocks. I ended up needing to crack them in order to get the tap roots free from the shell. Once cracked they showed good vigor and started taking to their new coco cups. I used clonex after the first week or so to give them a tiny bit of nutrients.

36 Likes

Nice. I myself like the bb muffin from Humboldt. Not the strongest but the bb smell and flavor is on point. I too have been thinking of hitting bb muffin. I think I’m going to reverse this 7 unicorns I keep clones of , Hit bb muffin and e pupil with it. Have a load of fem seeds for spring n overgrow the world. We went legal in my state finally.

9 Likes

Nice! The blueberry muffin is a nice line for sure. Even the smoke in a room smells like blueberries afterwards

4 Likes

6 Likes

My posts are a bit behind actual growth. I should be in real time here shortly. Growth on these plants could of been faster but i packed the coco a bit and probably contributed to a slower start. They have been since transplanted and are doing better. I hope to have that posted soon. These girls are very vigorous even with the less than perfect growing conditions

7 Likes

Nice! So did you patent that??? A new strain :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s what we do here, we spice it up a little.

3 Likes

Cool man tagged :fire: I’m sold on Humbolt’s BBM. I grew two clones this year outdoor. I give it 5 Stars. Amazing strain all around. The smell and taste is off the charts.

16 Likes

I really like that its not to strong. Tastes so good I want to smoke on it.

4 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Filled a 19Quart weathertite tote with two clones. It’s all in grove bags now 1lb’ers

6 Likes

Yeah when I was in my 20s I use to get as fucked up as possible. Now days smell, flavor and a chill relaxing high are important to me. BBM is not a put you on your ass strain. It has what I like.

4 Likes

agreed :100:

2 Likes

I’m going to grow it again next year. It’s too good to not.

3 Likes

Ok i believe I’m about one week out, perhaps two from the actual plant age. I experienced some overwatering issues and perhaps a little imbalance on nutrients. I will mention that not all plants reacted the same way. Some were fine but one in particular didn’t enjoy my generous portions of watering. I also got a few fungus nats may have munched the baby roots and caused some of the trouble.

One of the MF x BBM looks to be doing fine while the other is a little upset.

![image|375x500]

Re-vegging of my Bad Root that I chopped a few weeks back. Really liked how beautiful it turned out so I thought I would try to bring her back. The plant had some purple in 104 degree weather so now with temps here getting as cold as 40 degrees at night she has really let her purple color show.

(upload://A591tirJPQzalRxKmk1xiaKzHs9.jpeg)

Thanks for stopping by.

11 Likes

They’re all ALIVE, so that’s a major win in my book.

The pope of dope agrees;

2 Likes

Here we go with the recovery that I started to see earlier this week. No major growth or anything but I got ride of the sick leaves and allowed some light to get to the lower nodes.

8 Likes

Interesting work man I’ll tag along.
I had similar colors with the black cream I just finished.

2 Likes

Nothing crazy to report. Just doing they’re thang.

8 Likes

I’m about caught up at this point. I believe this puts the plants at approximately 35 days from spout. I did some topping a few days ago and some more yesterday to the other girls. All are at 4-5 nodes. Big wide leaves on these girls.

I believe this is the one that had some stress signs a week or 2 back.

The runt of the litter. This one was just stuck in its shell for the longest time. Really took a long time for it to get going. Sprouted same day as the others but just stayed stuck. Had to use tweezers to pry the shell off.

Under the canopy!

9 Likes