Deep Line Alchemy 5 S1 Pheno Hunt

Those look gorgeous, I can’t wait to see a smoke report on those, I have a pack of those also. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

A rocking chair would probably do wonders on my back. :joy:
Thank you for joining in.

Corners are super chill man.
I can’t explain why I like it so much. The smells? The insane density? Definitely not the veg time lol
Thanks for hanging out with us

I’ve been curious about the 6 as well. Been hoping to find F2 of those but I’m forever grateful to have these.
Thank you watching :green_heart:

Thanks Stinky.
Speaking of stinky, I’m hoping to find something just as gnarly smelling as the pheno I have, if not more so.

Thank you tron.
It always sucks to lose a good cut or a piece to a project, but then seeds wouldn’t get popped would they ? :sunglasses:

Thanks for stopping in JCF. I have a pack of those as well. I look forward to finding a more vigorous pheno of DLA 5 in that. Something purple and stinky should pair nicely with your work :ok_hand:

9 Likes

I just got a nice package from @Rosinallday

I’m excited for you @Vagabond_Windy good luck with this hunt.

19 Likes

Cool thread

25 Likes

Awesome, like a magician :tophat: lol

8 Likes

Haha speak of the devil and he shall appear! :slight_smile: Welcome man. Good to see you again! Howzit growing? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Gotta love this place! :green_heart:

6 Likes

I tracked him down through a couple websites to see if some of those F2s were still available. I mayyyyybe let him know some people here were talking highly of him.

11 Likes

Thanks imstinky for letting me know of this. Still have plenty of f2’s.
I tried to email you back Nube but I don’t think it worked.

14 Likes

Day 14V

Since the last update we lost one seedling that just couldn’t take hold.
Still have 8.
5 normal growers and 3 weirdos.

Next few months will be boring :sleeping: but I’m excited to see what these can do

13 Likes

Close up of the weirdos

I will continue to let them do their thing. It will be interesting to see how they turn out

19 Likes

Wow, those are f*cking weirdos. Interested to see what they become.

6 Likes

Hey man, 8 healthy seedlings is progress!

:seedling:

When I get those weird ones, they usually come from either some form of helmet head or pH issues in the soil. They eventually grow out of it. I don’t think I’ve ever had one that was defective its whole life. Not even OGKB crosses…lol :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Looking good! Can’t wait to start lookin through my DLA5 f2s.

5 Likes

Day 24 V
I just put them underneath my EB2 Bridgelux strips at 100 Watts so they’re starting to take off.

*ignore the mess, I’m swamped for time :man_shrugging:t2:

21 Likes

These 2 are my favorite so far they just look happy I like the look of them.

22 Likes

I’ll pull for one of the wierdsmobiles to be the winner. :grin:

5 Likes

Heres my one dla5 s1 - it seems to have grown out of the mutant leaves. Already is stinky with a sharp pungent pine thing going. Been a slow grower so far.

26 Likes

That’s awesome. Stinky and slow? Sound like an Artifact 1 leaner. Hopefully it picks up speed :rocket::green_heart:

10 Likes

Yup slow and steady and very stinky considering how small it is still! I started it with a few others that are probably double it’s size - and they’re csi mendo purp urkle… so not necessarily fast veggers in their own right ha. I think the stubborn seed shells slowed it down a little.

8 Likes