Deeptown Farms - A MO Grow

Hey yall lifes been keepin me too busy to do any updates so this’ll be a bit of a photo dump… I just bought a HLG Scorpion Diablo at wholesale with HLG’s 15% off sale plus free shipping which was a crazy good deal!! It’ll fit in my new AC Infinity tent and my 4x2 will become my new veg tent and my 2x2 will become my drying tent. I wasn’t getting experience fast enough…

I gotta thank a local KC grower KaptianHook for most of the clones I’m running as well as CrustyLuke for the Anaphylaxis clone, she’s the one on the right. on the left is Cream Sundae = Sundae driver x ((Cookies n cream x Kimbo kush) x (Super Lemon Haze x El Niño)) F2
Most recent pics

same plants on the 30th

again from the 16th

My 4x2 is a few weeks further along.
First up Apples & Bananas recent pic

Older Pic

Swamp Butter up next. She’s a vigorous grower so far

Older Pic

Last up is a Triangle Kush Donny Burger cross

Older shot

Group Shot

all pics are at least a week old so I’ll try n get some new ones soon with the new setup.

All you MO growers PLEASE post about all the events, conventions, trade shows, seed swaps, etc this month, this is the first year I’m able to go to anything, almost I tried goin to the MO Growers cup last year but it got rained out…

10 Likes

Beautiful pics @hooddirt. Where are most these events at for MO Columbia or Kansas city?

3 Likes

thanks bud. I have no idea, I was hoping folks would post about them. The few I know about are in KC

Last run just turned out ok, the spider mites came and conqured my ass but I didn’t give up and fought them off with predator mites and lady bugs sure their were some casualties, not everyone made it, but I got some decent nug out of it. The apples and bananas and cream sundae did awesome quality wise, not so good quantity but that’s how I’d want it, swamp butter did well in the end too but I’m just not as into earthy edamame flavors as much but shes a great smoke.

NEXT UP:

I’m goin grape this run. I haven’t had a grape strain I didn’t like. A good deal of um give me a great body high for whatever reason, hope some of these will. Grape Jubilee sounds fire, most are from that drop. I’m gonna stagger seed poppin to try n spread out the harvests but I plan on keepin with the grape maybe crossing into blueberry… couldn’t help myself from gettin some blueberry gary from exotic, the high of gary seems so dominate in hybrids to me but much of the flavor isn’t so its a VERY similar high with dif flavors. I’ve been in love since my first taste of gary lol

Grape Balls of Fire by Ethos (grape cake x grape diamonds x grape stomper)
Dumb Gas by Exotic (grape jubilee x next level)
DJ Icey by Exotic (gj x deluxe)
Grape Gary by Exotic (gj x gary payton)
pics coming soon…

5 Likes

took for fucking ever to get someone out to rip out and replace my carpet with hard floors but it finally got done. All the shit I had in that room fucked up my measurements, turns out I have enough space for a 5x5 instead of a 4x4. My HLG scorpion diablo would’ve only had less than a foot to the tent wall which woulda caused all kinds of heat problems, real releaved! New floors are gonna save me from so many problems. I can move my mushrooms in finally.
still goin with the grape run, same strains I mentioned but I’m getting a clone of Grape Gasoline, old breeders cut my boss paid way more than I can ever see myself payin, and Gary Payton, one of my favs lucky girl is gonna be a momma! Heats been crazy and I’ve fucked up 4 of 6 grape gary and the one goin rn was lookin pretty strained but shes comming back. I kept the rest in solo cups a few weeks longer than I wanted because of my flooring issues.
well heres the pics, their from about a week ago I’ll get some new ones this weekend, they’re all doing much better :wink:

I accidentally super cropped the top one, didn’t like it. The other grape jubilee cross is taller and less cluttered in the middle but that might be partly because they spent too long in the solo cups. I liked the results of supercropping after flipping to get 3-4 colas instead of 2 and the growth kept up with the rest of the plant.
keep safe and learn some cpr this week! one of our most beloved in our community had a cardiac event recently and luckily he was in a hospital on another issue, thank the gods! Chances of surviving outside a hospital are only 6%!!!

8 Likes