Def-Gardens In High Desert

I work Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and most Fridays lately, mandatory OT. So my only free days are Thursday and some Saturdays lol.

2 Likes

Yeah that plant is a looker for sure!

I sure hope there’s more of this pheno in there

3 Likes

Bout damn time! Super stoked for ya buddy!

What’s ur schedule like in the next couple weeks? Got a Thursday free?

2 Likes

Thursday is rough for me with work. I’ll see what I can do. If not maybe you send Def with an extra one or two snips for me! lol

3 Likes

The first one is the one I’m guessing ur gonna want, she’s a damn bush and vigorous. Other two are keeping up but one is doing some wierd ass variegated shit but the 3 ladies I identified so far

12 Likes

What about a Saturday? Haha

2 Likes

That one to the right of the goofy one looks nice too!!

2 Likes

I work. lol I’m off wed. and sat. probably try to get a day off I’ll talk to Def about it throughout the week or something see what lines up.

I’d probably go with the funky one not gonna lie.

2 Likes

Ya she is good candidate, just wasn’t as vigorous I got a couple more that are a week behind and one of those are super fat and squatty showing indica leaning from the chocolate trip side that I’m crossing fingers is a lady

If it is I think that’s the keeper for sure

9 Likes

My ass is chillen on unemployment since convention season is over so whenever we can plan a day to smoke one maybe some beers and bbq or something simple and cut some lower branches and I’m in! Hopefully u guys can line up a day off together

3 Likes

Congrats on getting the garage finished! @Rhai88

Plants looking dope as usual @DefNSmokn
That Fume high report up there is terrifying to me :laughing:

That’s the best employment there is @AzSeaindooin420 :wink:

5 Likes

Eh, I’d make more if I was working what I get in a week I’d make in a day out working but better than not have it

1 Like

Oh. A local buddy of mine is growing a Gooey Glue x Guerrilla Fume “Old Route 66” and it is killer!

Week 7

17 Likes

You have more knowledge than I do, but I think the Tombstone is the outcross and the TK x Tombstone is a BX1. If you use that pollen on TK, the seeds will be BX2.

But I could be completely wrong.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, but wasn’t quite sure. @middleman

So i pollinated this TK x Tombstone plant with some Tombstone F2 pollen from a very fuely/OG male, which would be TK BX1 x Tombstone F2?

Well, Ive got studying and reading to do on breeding it seems lol.

5 Likes

Killer stuff for sure!

2 Likes

@DefNSmokn

From what I understand a true backcross would have to come from progeny off a cross of the original parents(ie a male plant [son] from a TK x TK crossed back to the mother {Bx}
If you grow seeds out again from that first Bx and take a male{grandson}and cross that back to the original mother again it would be a {Bx1}
The Stardawg in the equation throws things out.

Something like that
If I’m wrong hopefully someone will chime in and correct me.

Either way
I’m sure you going to end up with some great beans.

1 Like

But how would you get a male offspring from a clone only plant?

1 Like

Correct
So wouldn’t it have to be
(TK x Tombstone) x (TK x Tombstone) for Bx

I wouldn’t think so, but I’m over my head, so I’ll let people who know give the answer