Def-Gardens In High Desert

Oh man your garden sounds like heaven right now!!! Hahaha im sure your BBW will stellar smoke!

5 Likes

I’m calling it right now… that back GG4ril x Gfume is going to be the shit! The shape and structure is beautiful.

6 Likes

Yeah shes a beaut for sure!

2 Likes

I have been MIA a bit, but damn things have been popping off in here indeed! Thas MAC looks very similar to the one I recently took down. It was a MAC#1 CAP cut clone, had the same long shaggy trichomes. Ended up smelling something along the lines of a sweet cream/ice cream with a drop or 2 of frankincense mixed in. Good rosin and yield on the rosin, but the plant was such a damn pain to grow and keep healthy. I guess that’s why they made the V2 or #2 heh.

Good job on the reversal, that mother plant looked petrified! :metal:

5 Likes

Yeah I also have the Cap cut MAC as well. It’s super nice to watch it flower, very pretty buds. Nice smoke as well

8 Likes

The 2x4 Fumè cross gang are looking fantastic. That back GG4RIL x Fumè has some nutty stretch, that seems to come from the Fumè, as the Gooey Glue x Guerrilla Fume also stretch super hard like that.

IMG_1722

GMO (SMF cut) in the house! What a stretch though, holy crap.

And my own Triangle Kush x Tombstone.

Oh, I also stuck the reveg on the this Big Bad Wolf plant. Multiple new growth sites popping up. ‘CHYEAH!!!

25 Likes

Nice! Ya gmo goes hard for the ceiling! Awesome on the BBW, I may reveg a couple myself they are surprising me.

2 Likes

Yeah this BBW plant is some serious smoke, buzz lasts for hours and just stoned as hell. Amazing stuff. I gotta find that perfect harvest point.

4 Likes

Nice frost on ur stuff bro! Geezus

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the finished product, two of mine look like spitting images of 91, rust coming in now and all, other has some D characteristics including slight variegation on a few leaves and that garlic funk stem rub as opposed to the more chemical raunchiness of the 91’ I think I’m going to try and reveg one of each. I do have another 10 beans still to mess with but I’ll save those for once I have her figured out, maybe reverse one, make some beans if she’s as good as I’m hoping, I have a few D S1’s from Caleb as well in there I’d like to compare to the real D cut. Definitely a funky future to come!

6 Likes

Things are looking good around here!

This GG4RIL x Guerrilla Fumè is an impressive plant. Not sure if the pics show it but she has an almost blue tint to her leaves. What a hoss though!

IMG_1831

Triangle Kush x Guerrilla Fumè, stretchy low yielding thang. Lol

Big Bad Wolf 2.0 x Guerrilla Fumè

Triangle Kush x Tombstone

Pollinated a lower branch with some Tombstone F2 pollen. Shes a frosty gal.

24 Likes

Oh, I also added this neat new specimen to the line up…. meet Chimera x Sour Bubble.

23 Likes

I can definitely see the blue steel look to the leaves if clicked on. Very cool! Everything looks awesome, it’s gonna get REAL FUNKY in there ! I’m having a hard time containing the smell atm over here. Time for a fan/filter upgrade since it’s all chems/gmos and various other stank AF creations from Schwaggy P, Jaws, stanknuggz etc.

5 Likes

Nice and frosty! :+1:
They are looking great!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Stuck a baby TK clone in the flower lighting, going to dump the rest of this Valley Punch pollen on her and hope for a seed or two. Part of a project i have in mind. Also, decided not to let this strain go yet, Valley Punch i mean, so I pulled the plant intended for seeds from flower and back under 18/6… shes at like week 10 flower and in rough shape so my hopes aren’t really up.

But the Big Bad Wold reveg on the other hand…

18 Likes

Yeah that coloring is awesome! Im looking forward to working with these beans one day.

@Gpaw thank you and yeah they are!

5 Likes

Hey u gonna want a cut of chocolate diesel for sure? Flipping in a few weeks but a couple more would be prime for snagging a snip :wink:

5 Likes

For sure! We gonna have to set up a plan

5 Likes

My bday is not this coming Monday but the following, maybe a bbq or something 🤷

3 Likes

I liked her from the moment I saw her! lol Very good looking plant.

I’m coming too… garage is up and running on Monday!

wooohooo!

3 Likes