Def-Gardens In High Desert

The Avenue was very terpy, Strawberries, Rotten strawberries, and very fuely. Will definitely revisit this strain later on. My attempt to make some fem pollen via light stress was null.

We can buy clones at a few places around here, but not at dispos.

Awesome to meet a nearby fellow grower!

Im learning and getting ready for outdoor growing here.

2 Likes

This tent starts week 3 today of flower, so next Friday i will apply GDP pollen to the White Lavender plant, and also a little on each of the Pebblepusher and GodRuntz plants as well.

I was struggling with my seedlings, overwatered them all, lost most. Ugh. GDP and Cement Shoes x PPP are doing great, but ive only got a couple tombstones and dreamcatchers left, and they are struggling. So i dropped the rest of my Tombstone and Dreamcatcher beans and will be more diligent this time. Seed runs coming up on both if i can get nice males/females.

7 Likes

However, the 4 autos are doing ok, slight overwater but they are trucking through. Going to up pot them soon. And the 3 fems i dropped before are doing ok as well.

6 Likes

U think u gonna put into motion getting a greenhouse thrown up? I think wind is our biggest enemy for outdoor

1 Like

@AzSeaindooin420 Yes, eventually. Lol wind is definitely our biggest threat. That shit is different down here for sure lol.

But yes, im not sure when, no real plans for it yet, but it will happen. Lol

1 Like

Started round 1 of pollination tonight. Got most of the WL buds, probably missed a few but we will do a round 2 if need be. Also dusted a branch of Pebblepusher and Godruntz, as well.

5 Likes

Seems as though the GDP pollen is taking!

13 Likes

Yup, they’ve got the ‘frizzes’… preggo! :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Day 23 of flower

Pebblepusher
I had a PH drift issue occur that i did not catch until late. That is why the lower leaves on the pebblepusher look kind of crappy. Gotta keep a closer on eye on that lol

GodRuntz

Im going to re apply GDP pollen to the WL clone tonight. No updated pics of her atm.

Also, attempting my first bubble bucket plant. Lol

11 Likes

Re applied GDP pollen on the WWxL clone tonight. This baby is completely covered in trichs

She got some seriously FAT calyxs! They arent seeded, just chunky.

7 Likes

Screw the calyxes, look at all the trics on the stems!! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Just making seeds…

5 Likes

Just a refresher on the mother of the clone pollinated above.

10 Likes

That looks amazing!

1 Like

Thanks! Im hoping this GDP beefs it up a bit, and still carries the trich coverage, we shall see!

1 Like

The stem calyxs on this WWxL started turning purple a couple days ago. The underside of the leaves are full of trichomes.

6 Likes

Threw my Tomahawk clone (3gal) and WWxL pheno 1 monster crop clone (1gal) into flower tonight.

Flower tent 1 is 32 days into flower.

Pebblepusher

GodRuntz

Ive also got some GPS babies vegging.
2 Dreamcatchers on left, 4 Tombstones on right.

8 Likes

Some new fire landed today. Will run these soon.

5 Likes

Veg/auto spot looking good this morning.

@Mr.Sparkle I do have your Cinderevil going but due to the overwatering the first couple weeks, she be stunted. I cant bring myself to chop and start over bc she smells AMAZING! But shes the super lanky budding plant in the center/right. The Forum Stomper is suffering the same fate as well. :disappointed:

I will do better next time, my apologies.

4 Likes

is what it is, also why i give out enough seeds to play with cause things go sideways sometimes regardless of whoms growing.

1 Like