Def-Gardens In High Desert

Cement Shoes x PPP looking like a big ‘un. It will get transplanted into a 5 gal if its female, if its male, ill leave it as is and flower it for pollen.

Same goes for the GDP

GDP left, CS x PPP right

Feeling a little more confident about bean production, im seeing some good swelling of the buds from this Sweet Lavender. She is starting to purple without nute/temp change.

8 Likes

Tombstones are in the breeding tent, joined by special guests Pebblepusher and Sweet Lavender.
This will be an open pollination.

@other_barry Tropicanna Poison is about 2 weeks into flower and going to have the purple buds, it seems!

The rest of the gang at 2 weeks.

12 Likes

Looking good :smiley:

Tombstone project is going well. Looks like we have confirmed 1 male, 1 probable male, and one confirmed female. The female being the most vigorous and biggest one so far. :smiley:

8 Likes

Tombstone project will have 1 male, and 3 females! Awesome! Should end up with plenty of beans! Will be taking clones of each female tomorrow. And maybe the male as well…

8 Likes

Tombstones got a trim, lined them up to see structures.

8 Likes

I moved the Tombstone project into the 4x4 so i can hook up irrigation. The male is opening some early pods I noticed this morning.

Flower tent is 32 days this morning.

Sweet Lavender

Gelato OG

Tropicana Poison

Tomahawk

11 Likes

Tropicana Poison, may start her on water only soon, seems to be maturing at a nice rate.

12 Likes

Chopped down the male Tombstone, all the girls in there are full of red hairs, and thats good enough for me, ill collect this pollen separately. Also have a Sweet Lavender and Pebblepusher clone in there that got pollinated as well.

Did a pollen chuck on this Lemon Og Haze autoflower, Tombstone pollen seems to have taken. :+1:

Thank you @minitiger for this! :pray:

Lets see if theres fire in these packs, yeah?
Or disappointment?
Only one way to find out!
We will continue with the Tombstone pheno hunt first.

14 Likes

My pleasure, dude! I do hope they turn out great for ya.

I didn’t even know you had this thread here, just now seeing it. I’m gonna follow it, definitely interested in this.

7 Likes

Had to drop in and see Def’s Stellar Grow.
Your plants look amazing as always, and that seed collection is on point.
See ya on the other side :fist:

2 Likes

So, ive been handpicked by Gu to be a tester for Greenpoint, going to journal the grow here as well on the Greenpoint Discord. I will make a separate journal for this grow.

6 Likes

That was fast shipping.

3 Likes

Getting the outdoor fired up before spring solstice, hoping to get these flowered before they revert to veg.

GodRuntz

Cowboy Cookies (from @middleman)

Grand Daddy Purp (from @Hydro921)
And Sweet Lavender

Another Sweet Lavender

11 Likes

Wrapping a Gelato.OG outside

Plus a Sweet Lavender

These have seeds in them from Tropicanna Poison. Will test them outdoors this late summer/fall

8 Likes

Just took mine down today:

It had more of the GMO smells in it than I thought. Turned out to be a really nice plant. It was super floppy with big colas.

11 Likes

Nice! Glad to hear about the GMO terps!! Floppy colas are now being planned for. Those colas look great!

4 Likes

Very nice brother

3 Likes

Def Gardens Outdoor 2022 is coming together. Almost done, maybe 2 more days and finished? :thinking::wink:

Two Sweet Lavenders, i am spraying CS on a lower branch of the one in the green box. Its getting dropped in that hole its partially sitting in when its finished tomorrow. The other one got transplanted to its final home, a 15 gallon nursery pot.

Godruntz

Cowboy Cookies, she is staying in that 25 gal fabric pot, in the hole.

Grand Daddy Purp

8 Likes

Dreamcatcher has been moved outdoors. She was in a fabric 3 gal coco. Idk how big her new green square pot is, maybe 12 gals? Anyways, here she is.

10 Likes