Deficiency or?

Thats exactly what I bought the starfrit for aswell lol

1 Like

After a shit ton of water I think I’ve got it back in check. Now she gets to drain in the bathtub for a while

I think im pretty much a professional weed grower now

5 Likes

That’s 90% of hydroponics right there my man. Going forward, I find adding more perlite to your media tends to make it pH neutral out of the bag. I mix coco at least 50/50 with perlite and it’s usually 100% hassle free. Rockwool also is nearly neutral, wonderful stuff but $$$.

2 Likes

This totally explains why the clones o have in hempy cups were doing the same thing haha. Thanks for the advice man!

1 Like

Glad you got it all figured out. The worst leaves may not recover but you should see the plants bouncing back within a few days. Next time you do a big water make sure to check the runoff again, halfway keep an eye on it but now with higher pH feeds you should be smooth sailing.

3 Likes

Luckily non got too bad, or have been plucked if so. It will be sweet to see thisplant take off again

1 Like

I have always had a nitrogen def with AN, come to believe its because there auto ph is so low and I run in soil. Doesnt take long and the soil goes from 6.4 - 6.8 down into the mid 5’s. Another thing I got bad AN off of amazon, When the stuff got here someone had blacked out the upc’s I still used it and had a host of problems including severe phosphorus shortage. Probably wasnt AN’s fault but have switched , no more of that problem

1 Like