Delicious seeds?

Wow. That looks amazing

1 Like

@douggyfresh420 thank you my friend, those buds were grown coco/hydro

:sweat:
just ordered a 7-pack delicious seeds delicious candy.
Because I had read so much good about it… Oh well, hope for the best.

3 Likes

i tried delicious seeds not that long ago cause herbies had a good discount on these seeds. really enjoyed delicious candy and marmalate, i have a sweet tooth, yaaas

1 Like

thanks for this information. now I feel a bit more excited to grow this delicious candy.

1 Like

I have been growing Gorilla Girl for a couple of years now. Most of the phenos have been great. They seem kinda like a cheapo shady kind company that targets beginners but I sure have had good luck with that one.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Did anybody score any. MMS. NYSCD x Chem 1 that dropped today?

Few years ago I was growing Golosa, Eleven Roses, Caramelo and Sugar Black Rose

Golosa - 6/10 (i don’t know why, but it was like unremarkable, but my friends liked it more than me, because sativa I guess)
Eleven Roses - 12/10 (I prefer indica and this is was awesome sedative strain for me)
Caramelo - 7/10 (the purple color of the leaves and buds appeared towards the end of the cycle, pretty good flavor)
Sugar Black Rose - 8/10 (in contrast, it seemed a little weaker than Eleven Roses, but this is not a bad option if you plan to smoke all day - not bad indica dominant hybrid)

1 Like

I found a killer pheno of Delicious candy that im planning on keeping around. Its got a real strong mango, cheese flavor and smell. I cant wait to get it dialed in.

2 Likes

I grew Eleven Roses last year in the open air. When I harvested, I collected around 30 seeds. It had hermed - I grew out 5 seeds to confirm it (and all were female).

Regardless, I like the smoke and the effect. As mentioned, sedative in effect, but very gentle and even when consumed in moderation.

1 Like

Yes, I had excellent results,love that vendor

2 Likes

Critical sensi star was subpar and prone to mold… 5/10

NL blue was ok, very stinky but the smell was not my fave… a sweet type of cat piss 7/10

I still have a few SBR and eleven roses to pop. This pheno of the delicious candy i have is sooo dank. I think i popped 6 of them and all of them herm’d besides this one im keeping. Running her in coco and salts next round. Going to push her a bit harder this time.

1 Like

Here is Eleven Roses - just a touch short of 10’ tall. Behind this one is the runty 7.5’ tall sister :nerd_face:

The bud sites are small but all over the place, leaving the last 2’ or so of the stems covered in small nodes.

I figure 9-11 weeks to go, but we’re in the home stretch.

1 Like