Messiah's Phenohunt and Breeding Adventure

With this project I hope to find a keeper in a pack of Space Monkey by Bodhi and Gigan by Terpfi3nd. In this hunt, good isn’t good enough. I want spectacular, something that checks every box. I want something that has vigor, washes well, smells and tastes great, and has a reasonable flower time. If I’m able to find a keeper in each pack, I plan to reverse one and cross the strains. I feel that based on the stated flavor profiles and lineages of each strain, that they would compliment each other well in a cross.

10 Likes

Goodluck on the hunt! :gun:

2 Likes

Best of luck on your hunt, brother :potted_plant::gem::face_in_clouds:

1 Like

Pulling up a chair. Best of luck on the hunt!

Thanks guys I’m really excited for this one. I have a feeling I’m going to find a few gems.

2 Likes

Here are the seeds about 44hrs after being put in paper towels. I’m going to plant them and see how many break soil.

4 Likes

Good luck on this! Hope you find your spectacular selections

Peace :dove:

1 Like

Bong​:muscle::muscle::muscle:…Do Da Damn Thing @Messiah …I will follow Family

2 Likes

We have liftoff!

6 Likes

Off to a good start @Messiah ! May the breeze maintain your sails

Quick update. A few of the seeds never made it above ground and some of them damped off. Now the count is 6 Gigans and 9 Space Monkeys. I also popped some Velvet Mints by Lit Farms and Motorbreath #15 x GMO by Berserker. I decided that I wanted more options for my breeding project. I’m going to narrow each strain down to 1-2 keepers and decide what I’m crossing based on the qualities of each. I also acquired a Dante’s Inferno clone. I have plans for a cross with it further down the line.

3 Likes