Heres the breakdown of my first grows Ill be sharing on here

Hey what’s up everyone this is my literal 2nd real post besides introducing myself a fews months back but I am finally here and Im coming in strong!

So within the next week or so I will be starting to share my grows on here! I just picked up some more soil, just waiting on new fabric pots, I am going to be posting pics of whats already going on with the outdoors, karmas sowah bx4 , I have 2 fems and 2 males so far already on the first week of flowering. I have one top dawg sour bd4 x karma sour bx3 fem, 2 chem nana og autos, 4 tom hills haze s1 f#?,2 tom hills haze x green bodhi golden pineapple x hazy kush, and the rest are from the same breeder they are 6 strawberry cheesecake autos St. Aubin genetics, as well as 2 blueberryx blue cheese x alien ice cream called Boketto Fems , 2 Muriel Fems grateful breath x platinum Kush x alien ice cream.

Heres what I got cracking for indoors its going to be the Cuban black haze s1 f2 regs (cbh x cbh), Cuban black haze s1 fems, 1 boketto fem, 2 star pupil Laos x Mekhong classics regs ( seeds I got from Thailand last month) Thc Titans G Rolls ( Runtz x GRC x BBC) (, robinhood genetics will be Nanas (runtz x BBC), as well as their Butter Waves which is G- Rolls x BBC all fems. I will also be growing a couple of BanDiesel (bandaid haze x top dawg sour bx4), and Downtown Diesel uptown brown (Manhattan brown haze piff cut x top dawgs sour d bx4 ) I just got a new light on a lighting deal off Amazon, its just a 100w Aglex K1000 but I have heard many great things about it from my growmies and I needed some extra power for this grow so I am using it as a booster lol, also 53 bucks out the door and shipped overnight was a steal!

I didn’t name the breeder of the the Piff cuts because they are not getting rid of any of these seeds to the public at the moment because they are being used for a small limited release breeding project that will be hitting the city in the near future, I was just fortunate enough to get blessed with a few to test.
I cant wait to start sharing my grows on here.

Stay tuned! Its gunna get crazy hazey :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:
Dubb

Oh yeah…
Heres a few pics from recent grow and the start of a re veg on the Cuban black haze, The 2nd pic is the chem nana og auto, 3rd is pioneer piff clone , piff coast farms and the rest are cbh.

17 Likes

Nice, good luck with your grow.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Nice start, being from NYC I miss that old school Piff. Good luck on your grow, I’ll be checking it out… :dash:

2 Likes

Hey G- PaS!
Thanks for wishing me luck, I appreciate it, and some times I get beginners luck lol .I am batting slugs at the moment

2 Likes

ManyManySpliffs,
Yeah man about to grow some more piffery. I love this stuff,

1 Like

Cool. Ill be hanging around.

2 Likes

Lots of interesting strains there mate, all the best for your grow👍

1 Like