DHG organic adventures 2022

Mighty fine garden @DesertHeartGardens!

2 Likes

Got some of my strawberry temple and old soul in paper towel germinating as we speak so stoked for these beans

was going to pop them a week ago but popped my shoulder out of socket and had to get my new extra veg space up and running put me behind but better late then never happy Tuesday everyone :seedling:

12 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens that is such a masterful way U put those pics together in the first post. Was like a time lapse video but with pics. Plants look lovely :heart_eyes: u are doing an excellent job. I would like to run a few times like this as well but I have only a 3x3. I would like to rather have a 4x4 or 5x5 to run plants like this. Great set up tho. I am subbed. Be safe :fist:t5::call_me_hand:t5:
Peace

2 Likes

citrus ferment is doing great forming a nice pellicle still 2 more weeks before I strain and add apple cider vinegar glad I’m not paying 30 a bucks a bottle for pest management

8 Likes

What seems to be the problem?

No problem I got a few fungus gnats in the tent but got sf nematoads and sticky-fly trap for adults to take care of that just takes awhile to make it’s a good organic preventative during veg and for my outdoor that I’m going to be doing this year it’s pretty much a homemade dr zymes citric acid yeast based insecticide @Rogue

3 Likes

outdoor clones

4 Likes

You Only have Orange peels In that jar? Nothing els ?

Lemon peel yeast organic brown sugar and water @CADMAN

2 Likes

The peels don’t like diced, they look chunked. Does it make any difference :thinking: I wanna make this and have it on hand… I’m assuming you only spray during veg?

So it’s not 100 percent needed to dice might just need to extract a bit longer even though it says 2.5 weeks you want to wait till the peels are browned and also store this in a fridge in a seal container once strained shelf life of like a year @CADMAN

1 Like

You mean put in fridge, AFTER you have fermented it yes.

1 Like

Yes once fermented you strain off liquid add the apple cider vinegar then store sealed in fridge

1 Like

So I guess pickled gherkin pickle juice would work too. :nerd_face:
Met a beautiful girl once who drank it straight from the jar. :smile:

The salt content is the only thing that worries me with that the dill and garlic i assume would help deter pests might go alright @Rogue my sister drinks pickle juice straight from the jar :joy:

1 Like

If it’s ok for humans then it’s ok for the soil I think. :smile:

1 Like

quick garden update picture getting a fungal tea ready for the girls day 41 starting to see a nice purple fade on one of the superhero phenos happy growing everyone

13 Likes

You’ve got those dialed in, nice and uniform!

3 Likes

Agreed @Tejas those are dialed in 4 real tho. Looks like it’s only 2 plants too. Great job @DesertHeartGardens Ur killing it DHG :fist:t5::fist:t5::fist:t5:
be well. :call_me_hand:t5:
Peace

2 Likes

4 plants and for sure doing better then my last run this a picture around the same time of flower of my last grow thanks for the compliments much love

12 Likes