DHG organic adventures 2022

Well shit, sucks to go thru a whole pack with nothing to show for it… been there, feel ya.
I’ve never sent clones but I’d be willing to give it a shot if you want a temple leaner?

Yeah, sounds like the ether is telling you to grow out those SSDD’s though. Bet you got some butter in there :wink: :crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

So kind of you to offer to send a clone the temple leaner sounds amazing and most likely what I will be searching for in the pack but I think I’m going to just to try and hunt it see what I will find the mystery is part of the adventure :grin: will be posting a updated picture in a few hours of the lady’s in there new home and ready to find that buttery goodness :innocent: @BeagleZ

3 Likes

ssdd girls in there new home (forgive my mess will be shop vacuuming it up shortly

5 Likes

What mess?

Ah, I must think back of that time where I built a swamp into the bottom of my tent, a couple of years ago. Had all my pots standing in 5 cm / 2 inches of water, permanently.
As an experiment.

It was a spectacular experience!

First a layer of floating brown/yellow slime mold spread out over the surface, then it was eaten by a different kind of mold and it all sank to the bottom.

And then I had an enormous wave of fungus gnats. I was hoovering them out of the air several times a day, every day a new legion for quite a few weeks, until it all finally dried out.

Lost quite a few sprouts and seedlings to mold and gnat larvae, but the mature plants did just fine until they got bud rot. Was picking so many gnats out, that were stuck to the buds. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, enjoy your wonderfully clean tent!

4 Likes

Been along while since I showed the outdoor girls there doing great so far getting quite big almost 5 feet tall image image

7 Likes

and for those not following the bodhi or ssdd thread the 4 ssdd girls are doing great and getting there vigor back after transplant

10 Likes

Looking good! I’m out of the loop but what plants are you running outdoors?

2 Likes

Those are clones of super hero #1 it’s a ethos pre release it’s a cross of there skunk hero x endgame #5 skunk hero is mandarin sunset x 1994 super skunk and endgame 5 is cherry Ak-47 x purple punch it’s a pretty balanced hybrid slightly leaning more indica not super potent but gets the job done and smells like if you left a bag of oranges rotting in a bucket of gasoline smell translates pretty well to the flavor citrus with a bit of gas :joy:

3 Likes

Wow, sounds really interesting! Will be interested to hear your aroma descriptions of those SSDD’s.

2 Likes

Outdoor and indoor looking good, some nice growth for the SSDD :+1:

1 Like

found this praying mantis over a month or so ago when it was so tiny it has lived on my outdoor clone this whole time and gotten big :blush: keeping those bad bugs at bay

8 Likes

ssdd girls are doing great they do wonderful with some pretty aggressive lst and training taking clones tonight soon to be in flower :blush: hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday and as always much love and happy growing :seedling::heart::v:

8 Likes

Haven’t updated my page in awhile :sweat_smile: flipped my ssdd females yesterday

also some other exciting news due to a generous individual I got my hands on a beautiful cut of old soul for my first clone I’ve taken in to run with my lone female survivor I got from my pack to run with Gogi og f2 after the ssdd finish

This is a picture of the lady I got cuttings of

🥹😍

11 Likes

THAT is something else! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Right real beefy cousin it looking plant suppose to be real oily skunky/pine/eucalyptus/solvent real strong smelling pretty excited about it

2 Likes

Out of likes already but wanted to check in and say I love all the knowledge dropped in here and also say, you are a master of filling our your canopy space. Can’t wait to see what you get with the SSDD.
:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Appreciate you stopping in and saying hi and the kind words :blush: still have so much to learn just my 3rd run back from a almost decade hiatus in growing but have had some amazing knowledgeable people to help me along the way pretty much had to relearn everything with my style of growing now vs before been in love with these ssdd girls the smells there putting off with only being in veg :drooling_face: ease of growth/training checking lots of box’s for me just hoping to find a pain relief pheno to help my pops out much love @Dr.VitaminGreen and happy growing to you! :seedling::v:

7 Likes

Hey @DesertHeartGardens! Glad I found your thread buddy!

3 Likes

Kind of abandoned the thread @CrunchBerries :sweat_smile: going to have to get it going again will toss up a update tonight glad to have you around :grin:

4 Likes

3 Likes