Did you have a white Christmas ❄

Haha

5 Likes

6 Likes

Ours was all grass and dog poop, im glad they’re little dogs.

1 Like

We’ve had snow since nov 17th

“I’m dreaming of a dog poop Christmas”

1 Like

Hah I was looking forward to a green Christmas.

Instead theres a solid 6-8" on the ground.

So much for no real winter here :joy:

Unfortunately not 50’s and rainy in the morning

It’s 17 degrees f here…still snowing. We are snowed in. Glad I’m stocked with some smoke.

1 Like

Please send some to the east coast …
Thank you it’s time to small game hunt and they r living the life still…

Wait 27’f here with snow in forecast driveways is a ice rink rn shoulda salted
Think the woman would notice

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:laughing: maybe…

2 Likes

I’d be out on the property snowshoe hunting, although I think I’ve only seen one hopping around and he’s gone now… I have most fun hunting them with my bow. @Rabeats2093 what are you after? We were deer hunting this season and normally we bag out on grouse, well I’ll be damned they moved the season 15 days later. And we only saw one bird. Ridiculous lol

1 Like

@Pawsfodocaws …Usually beginning of Jan is hot for cotton tails this place is loaded with grey squirrels love hunting them in the snow …last few days of late muzzleloader and crossbow then we move on to the small game usually bag out most of the time back where I use to live…now I’m on some new property so ready to see what she has to offer …did see a woodcock early crossbow

1 Like

Sounds like where you where it was great hunting. Can’t wait to see/read in the hunting thread what the new area has to offer. There are two types of squirrel here and they look the same, one can be hunted and one not. We haven’t really gotten into squirrel hunting yet… but we like to buy the three season tags and, specifically myself and my brother bow hunt for deer bear and rabbits, haven’t done any elk trips yet… but we also do muzzy for deer, haven’t been pulled for a muzzy elk tag yet… and then we do modern for deer and elk. Also we go all over the place here in the state I’m in, we hunt the property when we have to for some reason stay during season. Fixing to get out and do some duck hunting very soon… this year was hard for me to get out to go hunting… now we have so much snow it’s hard to plow with the quad. We also pick off any grouse and what not up to limit of course.

1 Like

Yes indeed the property has paid off harvested a buck off it this year and slammed a doe but went on to neighboring property down here in ny biggest game animal we can hunt is black bear and whitetail …occasional moose is spotted in the adirondacks wich is pretty neat…I’d love to hunt a big game animal such as a elk especially with a bow talk about heart pounding ! Yes sorry for being off topic lmao

1 Like

O I wasn’t saying you were off topic, just saying I can’t wait to see the post in there lol, I know you post there. Same here. No problem, of anything I took it off topic lol

1 Like

An older picture from a few years ago.

And in summer, notice the triangular warning sign by the fence.

Used to have a girl live with me many years ago and when she went back to England for a visit the people could not believe you could drive onto the river. We are getting some snow today, return to frigid temperature tomorrow.

4 Likes

That’s sick!!! I would love to do that.

1 Like

Wa State peeps walk , camp, ice skate, ski, drive on the Ice, I’m 275 and won’t dare walk on the ice – fear of dropping in the ice …

1 Like

Same I could go on and on about hunting fishing that’s why I was like oop straying off the white Xmas haha

1 Like

wow @Pawsfodocaws im jealous!!!

1 Like