Dinafem Critical Kush in 1gal coco

Thank you…I’m 31 days into a 62 day flower.

2 Likes

Day 33

11 Likes

the plant in the back right thats burnt is a Federation Seeds Romulan

4 Likes

Awesome work. I have really wanted a look at this strain in particular because it seems like a great combination. Gotta let me know what kind of smells you are getting from these. Lemon​:lemon: and pine​:evergreen_tree: terps are so good together. I expect the buds are going to swell like there is an air pump attached to them. :balloon::balloon::balloon:

2 Likes

So far she’s putting out hints of tropical berries or something sweet like that.

3 Likes

Day 36…same week just a different seed and the one with no brown pistils seems to be a little bit behind on everything…this is the one I might cull. We’ll see come harvest and cure.

11 Likes

Outstanding!!! I’m gonna get 20 seeds going this evening and try to replicate your grow. But soil instead of coco. Have you ran this strain in this setup before? What was/is you’re average total yield at harvest?
Keep up the good work!!! Excited to see what you pull!!! :fire: :+1: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

This is my first run with this strain…I just finished running a TH Seeds Critical Hog and averaged 1.5 ounces per 1 gal…including a little popcorn I was averaging about 1.25 lbs almost 1.50lbs a tent all midgrade but still performed nonetheless. I culled that Hog and now I’m trying to duplicate the yield but improve on the terp profile with this Kush. So far the plant I mentioned is already outperforming so I’m super excited to see the results.

7 Likes

How much veg time do you give?..better question may be, how big do you let them get before flip?

Also, my plan has changed…I’m just gonna cut as many clones as I can from my Afghani’s…I know they’re fem…so that’s a bonus.

6 Likes

That’s how you rock autos, nicely done! Do you top them?

2 Likes

Ty…Yes, I topped twice…had three main stems on each plant pretty much.

4 Likes

I veg for 8 weeks max(10-15 days for clones to root is not included in that) on an 18/6 schedule. I try to aim for an eighteen inch plant from the base of medium.

5 Likes

Oh ya they’re not autos, where did I get that from lol…either way nice grow!

3 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

Start of week 7. I’m easing up on the nutrients…about 700 ppm

8 Likes

Looking great!

Only 1 gallon, I like that. How often do you feed those monsters?

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir…I feed every two days, with no wilt in between.

2 Likes

PPM got away from me this week and they look terrible because of the leaf burn, but the buds look and smell fantastic. The first tent, they’re so close to being done, that its nothing but ph water for this last 5 or 6 days for them…as for the other I’m guessing another 2 weeks, don’t know why she’s behind, other than being a pheno expression.

11 Likes

10 Likes