Dirt Wizard's Magic Wand Factory and Library Lounge

Glad they got there! The flips have more writing on the back, the bottom one says PP for photoperiod regular, those are Grape Zkittles from @BasementBeans

8 Likes

I don’t refrigerate the kif normally but sometimes toss it in the freezer if I’m not going to touch it for a while. I sift in the unheated back porch after letting the trim crisp up for a day or two in the tray. Then I crush it by hand and use a vibratory tool to sift instead of shaking the bin or working it against the screen. Just get all the shake at one end of the bin and tilt it down fifteen degrees and let it slowly vibe its way down to the other end, turn and repeat, occasionally crushing a little more if necessary. Pretty sure I get every last damn trichome

10 Likes

I am getting myself one of these for sanitizing water with for rain barrels and also as a low key prepper thing, in the outdoors I use Steripen UV sanitizers for most of my water that I drink from streams and they work great. This was the best cheap one I found for rain barrels, would probably work well with your reservoir too:

5W 7W 13W U-VC Aquarium Green Clean Light Algae Bloom Clear Lamp Aquarium Water Clean Green Clear Waterproof Clean Lamp for Pond Fish Tank Sump Swim Pool (11W-13inch Length) https://a.co/d/2mG8Nej

5 Likes

Thanks man! That’s exactly what I’m looking for! Thanks again homie!!

4 Likes

Day 28 in veg:

Day 38 in flower:

Front left: Blue Tara
Front right: Sowah Grapefruit

Back left: LDSC tall
Center: LDSC short
Back right: Icy Grape F2 PSkittles pheno

29 Likes

Going to get in on the fun with some more seed giveaways, the first one is for a six-pack of Super Lemon Haze F7 made by @Jinglepot:

Signups below, I will run a drawing tonight at 9pm to see who’s getting it, have fun!

1. @CanuckistanPete
  2. @Kronnkk
  3. @Thats_bank
  4. @Ziggy77
  5. @olschool
  6. @Smooth
  7. @LedZeppelin
  8. @tresbundles
  9. @MonsterDrank
  10. @unomas
  11. @Draig
  12. @CocoaCoir
  13. @GlassJoeGrows
  14. @LtShDc
  15. @A-Loc
  16. @Tuned
  17. @patsnumone
  18. @Kgrim
  19. @killabud
  20. @Piter :es:
  21. @Tripl3fastaction
  22. @Tejas

If anyone’s grown this one out yet throw up a link in this wiki post!

30 Likes

Lmao, I’m in at #1!!!.. lol, jk, I’m just here for the ride :rofl:

11 Likes

Haha this post was me laughing and emoji-ing about that #1 signup

8 Likes

in at #5 so i dont overwrite anyone thanks for the chance @Dirt_Wizard

7 Likes

Beautiful plants you got going on there bud!

8 Likes

Thanks dude! I have really been hitting my stride this year with the organics and learning to push the plants right, especially top dressing, bigger pots, and more defoliation. The 15 gallon tree pots are fucking beasts, I love them. Plants still drinking about 2-3L per day but it’s easier to not have to be as precise about watering times and the dry down cycles are easier to control. I also think the deeper pots gave me more stretch than previously, can’t recommend the tree pots enough, my 2G tall transplanters are also working great with bottom watering at the moment, I like it!

11 Likes

Great looking plants!

7 Likes

Those are some amazing looking plants!! @Dirt_Wizard

4 Likes

In at 13, my old man loves SLH. Plants look fantastic!

3 Likes

Found an old photo of DJs Blue Moonshine and it makes me think that my Blue Tara is that pheno from the Bubbashine mom, check this out:

Blue Moonshine:

Blue Tara F3 from @Oldjoints :heart:

25 Likes

Sounds like a sweet cross :v: thanks for the chance man :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Im in at #16. Thanks for the chance!
I love anything Lemon :kissing:

4 Likes

Well Blue Tara is partly Bubbashine which has Blue Moonshine in its makeup………

Hope you enjoy the strain as much as I did!

7 Likes

The winner is #17, @patsnumone ! Send me a DM with your mailing info and thanks everyone for playing tonight, I’ll do this again soon:

15 Likes

Congrats @patsnumone nice win!!

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard for a chance to win!! That Blue Tara does look a lot like the Blue Moonshine and very sweet!! :yum:

6 Likes