Disabled growers

or their some disabled grower on this web site?

6 Likes

i think you’ll find we’re ALL a buncha’ sickos… :wink:

seriously, i was tearing up after i heard kevin jodrey state that “the people with the greatest need for medical cannabis have the least access”…as he discovered through his experience operating a dispensary. it enlightened him that unhealthy people can not generate much $ to support themselves, let alone buy expensive herb.

my experience has been the same, and anytime i hear the words ‘cannabis’ & ‘industry’ used together it pisses me off.

like most people, cannabis met me way before my health problems did, but it’s an absolute necessity for me now.

i have an old tailbone & nerve injury that means weed allows me to poop, and several other problems. ibs, ptsd, tinnitus + hyperacusis, … but WAIT THERE’S MORE! heheheh

so, yeah, i think you’re not alone here. :slight_smile: welcome

cannabis.sequoia

10 Likes

yes we have a lot to over come.not having regular shit is a problem for me also

3 Likes

You win :joy: (As the DH says getting old is hell (needed 20)

4 Likes

yes that look good for outside will rethink for inside

3 Likes

I applaud this thread and hope for more input. I wouldn’t want to be handicapped and lack help on this regard.

I call upon my brothers and sisters at overgrow to aid in this subject which is of paramount importance to everyone.

I hope not, but an accident could happen to anyone. Unfortunately, i have not enough experience to help with this, bu do want to see this thread go a long distance.

HppHrvst

7 Likes

Yep, I look to grow mainly just the medical strains rather than the party ones. I used to be on some medication that gave me the worst side effects and the doctor would just give me more pills to counter act the side effects that then gave me even more side effects till one day a friend of mine brought me some medical grade to try and I felt better immediately. Came off all the extra pills for the side effects. But then his store ran out and went back to needing the pills for side effects again. I’ve found hemp does a lot of the same but not as good as what my friend was giving me. I could actually lead a normal life on that stuff.

I did try other strains from different people but they were party ones, I’d just be high as a kite and couldn’t get anything done.

4 Likes

My grandma died of cancer, cos’ she wouldn’t eat. If we had only given her MD MJ she would be here with us, i am sure. I believe that to be a disability, not eating, it will lead to your death.

My grandpa has electric impulses to the checks and it hurts, i wanted to grow some MD MJ to give him, but one of my uncles is a pastor and runs a church, eo even tho my granpa was a great man, he’s been decimated by blind faith and now he won’t even vape the stuff. I wanted to give him pills, with extract, but hard to do in a society that’s hypocritical and two faced.

Good wishes to all!

5 Likes

Cook it in his food and don’t tell him. See if he feels better.

4 Likes

This past couple weeks I can feel your pain. I had knee surgery with plants down stairs. With years working on the farm and with all guys in the plant, I have 2 torn rotator cuffs. I also have a husband with 3 knee replacements and a hip.

I need to gut my house and would like to make it handicap accessible. When I win the lottery I don’t play :wink:

My Dad to. At the end my SIL made him “special herb butter” he used that n his toast :wink:

5 Likes

That is a great idea! Thanks man.

Gonna grow some CBD next time around.

Maybe @alphakronik can help me with the Stephen Hawking that i am obsessed about… LOL

HppHrvst

2 Likes

you beat me to it :wink:

1 Like

thanks mad sciencetist for reply on this topic.

1 Like

thanx to every 1 reply to this topic.

1 Like

when the gov find out about my mmj use it worries me they will cut off my disability money.

1 Like

life has took 2 different sht on my life cancer stroke and more.

3 Likes

sorry for spelling.my computer keys or f and damage from stroke.

1 Like

The best thing about this board, it is a no judgement zone. I haven’t seen a single spelling cop here. :pray:

3 Likes

this morning & realized (like a dumbass) that we can’t expect you to type up an essay with each reply. :confused: a long time ago i helped install some dictation software…pretty sure it’s gotten better in 20 years.

do you have a helper for your garden needs? maybe an OG member can help out with that… internet.

funny…i was just posting about the “tell nobody” grow security rule #1. 'doh.

cannabis.sequoia

2 Likes

I donot have inside grow my state is behind on mmj they say the product will be ready this fall

1 Like