Happy's Infinite Hash Rosin Adventures : From Seed to Hash Rosin

Hey OG,

Happys back from a long break that was unintended. After finding the love for hash rosin, join me in making some from seeds.

Starting to get my 6-1/2’ × 5’ closet ready for a new adventure. Will be running a HLG 600 R-Spec light with an AC Infinity 6" exhaust fan.

Nutrients: Jacks 321 & Cal Mag
Medium: CoCo

Will be running 3 seeds for each strain.
Strains are DJs Flo, Goji OG & CSI Chemdog D s1s.
I’ll be focusing on topping multiple times, and involving LST to find the best contender.

I found a light leak in my closet, this was the reason I had so many herms previously. Thank you @minitiger for suggesting that fix for me. Thank you @JoeCrowe for your art and dedication for sharing your work.

I hope to drop seeds in a few days, feel free to pull up a seat. Construced criticism is always accepted as I’m always willing to learning.

@Hemp I told you I’m coming back ol friend.

30 Likes

I can’t wait to see the action!

7 Likes

Yeah, I’ma have to see what happens over here.
:grin:

4 Likes

Set to watching. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

This should be very interesting. :grin:

3 Likes

I previously ran into some hermies and couldn’t figure out what I did wrong.

Not this time light leaks, ordered two 90" x 90" thick blankets to prepare. Will be hanging it from the outside top of door while folding a few times for more light sheild. The extra blanket I got will be for building forts with the kids.

My order for Jacks 321 was delayed until Thursday instead of today but we are ahead of schedule.

I’m thinking about tacking the blanket above the closet door, have enough holes to patch one day anyhow.

Thanks to @minitiger and his suggestion for the bottom of the door, got that installed.

Going to get into the room tonight and do a nice clean wipe down and have things ready to go.

This grow I’m going to try and use two circuts in the house, last few I only used one and would like to be more safe when it comes to electricity.

6 Likes

Got everything out from storage and went to town with Clorox wipes. I noticed I didn’t do a good job cleaning my humidifier :grimacing:. I scrubbed it clean but heard a crack, after I filled it up it started leaking everywhere.

Took wipes again and clean the wall of the closet. Not sure why I have so much of those laying around but oh well.

Carious on some germination styles, whats your go to?
Soak seeds for a day or two, paper towl, that’s nice and humid in a dark warm place? Or do you add anything to the water while they soak?

11 Likes

I just put them in a paper towel in the plastic bag and use the gravity method where the bag is vertical.

4 Likes

I’ve tried a bunch of methods over the years and my favorite is just soaking them in a shot glass of water until they pop tails (unless the seeds sink, then I remove and plant them, but they usually stay floating as long as you don’t disturb the water). I usually also add a bit of 3% h2o2 to the water. Then once they have tails they go into the soil, tail facing down and just barely covered with soil.

Or if they are a bit older seeds, I’ll add a drop of liquid kelp or seed sprout tea (for the enzymes) to the water in the shot glass.

6 Likes

Soaked in shot glasses on a heating pad for 24 hours in water with a little bit of fulvic and then planted into the soil. I only started doing that like two years ago, though. Before that, I’d just plant the seeds directly into the soil and never really had any issues getting them to sprout. But I don’t buy seeds from bullshit Instagram breeders, either, so… haha.

4 Likes

Looks like my Jacks 321 order got delivered today! A day ahead of schedule, now I need to find a new humidifier along with a nice power strip.

Then all we have left is to plug everything up and hope it works!

Will be washing and buffing coco tomorrow friends.

Thanks for everyone that shared their germination process.

2 Likes

It’s almost the weekend OGers, :raised_hands: got any fun plans?

Found a brand new 50’ 14 gauge extension cord that i never used. Got that plugged into another circuit/plug outside the closet. This time I wanted to have my light on another circuit from all other equipment.

Going to let some coco sit in water for a good 30 minutes. Then off to draining multiple times and adding calmeg.

I don’t know if a family member is playing a joke but I found some nuts in my coco. :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah baby!!! I’m downtown Green for this one.

1 Like

Looks like you got a good lineup.

1 Like
3 Likes

Got the Coco all washed out. Going to get it soaking I’m some buffer shortly.

Sending jacks 321 a water sample for $46, want to see what they suggest as q feeding schedule. Last few grows when using coco I also used calmag. I heard that’s a no no since they have it in with jacks 321.

It’s almost pop day, have a good weekend!

4 Likes

Dropped off water sample to the Post Patrols, coco washed ready to buffer. Dialed in my Orapxi ph meter after a few tries.

I read this

“pH electrodes generally last 1–3 years, even with proper care and maintenance. However, some companies replace their pH probes every 9 months, especially if they work with aquatic life.”

Just need to stable the blanket to the outside of the closet door and we’re ready to go.

Debating on waiting on the water sample, supposedly Jacks 321 will then help with the feeding schedule and other questions.

Oh yeah the silica I ordered is on the way.

3 Likes

It’s time for me a new pH meter. @Papalag uses jacks.

2 Likes

It’s a good schedule remember less is best

I replace my pens every year
There cheap enough

3 Likes

Thanks for this. Do you follow this schedule or did you find something that works better?

2 Likes