Disabled growers

@DrkestStar
Sorry, but I had to delete your shipping info.
It is advisable to put address in PM only.

1 Like

Lace tha food. Did it to my oldies and was glad i did. My grandad who had completely lost his appatite, had two helpings of my special chicken pot pie. My grandma was so excited that he ate she kept asking what tne secret ingreident was. He was in stage 4 pancteatic cancer and had not esten good for days, so 2 helpings of food was a very big deal. He responded so well, i had to tell my mom, knowing she probably wouldnt be happy with me, but i didnt care the change in him was too positive for us not to continue with the cannabis. So i gathered my thoughts and drove to her house and laid it on the line. She was quiet for a bit. Then she saidā€¦he had two helpings of food? Really? I told her seeimg is believing so we went to visit. She was so impressed with the sudden improve,ent to his quality of life that the next day she went to his dr and told him then she asked for some mj. The dr told her we cannot prescribe it to him because its illegal. Then he wispered in her ear. Look he is terminal its not going to hurt him. He gave her a wink and left. That night i scored a small bag of some midgrade shit. No strain name, it even had a few seedsā€¦this was in the 1980`s. And we taught my grandpa to do bonghits. He was very hesitant at first until she told him he had allready been stoned because i had spiked last nights food. That wasnt half bad he said and the rest is history. Just remember you want to lean more indica and start light. Cannabutter would be perfect. That way if you need moreā€¦just another pat of butter will do the trick.

1 Like

Omg how did i wind up here??? Sorry i think my tablet has its own mind. Excuse the above post, i seem to be lost like a fart in a whirlwind.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t matter, that was a cool story :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh what the hell was i smoking that night??? That long winded story was meant to go somewhere else, what i meant to say here on this topic is that one of the most awesome growers ive ever had the privelege to learn from was disabled. He grew indoors with hydro and his plants were monsters, he had barbell weights on the bucket lids because the buds were so heavy. He also grew outdoors, his plants were healthy and huge. I have much respect for outdoor growers! Anyway this guy is basicly superman, he did it all from a wheelchair hes paralyzed from his nipples down. His grows were amazing!! He had no helpā€¦ said he couldnt trust anyone. I asked him how he did itā€¦ and he told me meticulous planning. I met him on the original overgrow website. I consider myself lucky!
Ok thats what i wanted to add to this topic. :grin:

3 Likes