Dispensary security/data collection

Good evening OG,

I am ashamed to say it but I stopped by my local dispensary today and they have two parking lots one for recreational and one for medical.

As I am parking in the medical lot I notice their is a security guard posted in the lot, which is normal he usually asks if you are a med patient to make sure you are suppose to be parking there. Today he didn’t say anything to me but I got the distinct impression he wrote down my license plate as I was parking.

Any idea why they would do that?

Edit: case closed I was just over thinking it*

Thank you,
Bagman

3 Likes

I would not worry about it. Probably just logging info. Could have a list of plates they have seen before to check against instead of talking to folks. Since there is medical and recreational I would not give it a second thought personally.

3 Likes

Thank you Doug!!

2 Likes

I mean… they scan your id… you’re in some type of system… I thought it was to revoke foid cards

2 Likes

I don’t think they should have the right… if you are on meds otherwise they don’t test you or act like you should be stripped of a foid card etc… but wassup @BagmanCrappy !!

1 Like

I don’t think they are revoking them, but they won’t issue me a new foid card if I have an active med card. It makes me a little uncomfortable that I have to choose between my right to grow or my right to defend myself. I think I will wait for my med card to expire in 2 years and apply for one.

3 Likes

Oh yeah that’s correct… they stop the renewal etc… I think it’s invasion of privacy… what ever happened to hippa??? How are they getting around hippa!?!

1 Like

What I suppose because not federally legal… I call shenanigans!!

3 Likes

Just chilling amigo! Sampling some Faceoff OG x Animal Mints and sipping some Bourbon. About time to fix a late dinner :slightly_smiling_face: Whassup with you bruda?

2 Likes

Doing great gromie!! Finally seeing plants take off!! So stoked to see how the gavita does!!

1 Like

Im smoking some northern lights live sugar oil…

4 Likes

Damn is that from a store or a homie?

2 Likes

Store lol… too pretty for homies :laughing:

1 Like

Lmao :joy:… The Northern Lights seems like OG but the tech is fancy.

1 Like

Oh yeah I know… I’d like to learn to make it all

1 Like

Some Head Cheese I grew. A few different phenos, one Grape Haze, one cheesey musky funk.

9 Likes

Man that looks :fire: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you!! I am impressed by the genetics because I made several mistakes along the way. PH was off in early flower and ran into nutrient lock out.

But I know it’s decent because I have been smoking ounce after ounce of it and I couldn’t do that if it was mid grade lol.

1 Like

Yeah the ph checking is my 1st go to when I see an issue lately… usually the cause

3 Likes

Idk I would prob trip out alittle on that as well. But if your legit and good what’s there to worry about. Also as Doug said he prob just logging and making count of patient’s.

2 Likes