Dividing your grow tent

Thats a cool tent.
Was the fire your fault. I burned down my parents rental property 20 years ago from over loading a plug. Fires are serious and as a grower we need to understand how many watts / amps could go on a breaker.

No actually it was a 9 volt battery that the terminals came in contact with metal heated up and the rest was history small fire

Car even was totaled

Wow that sucks . Sorry to hear that.

The garage was gutted today I have an electrician coming it to wire a separate 40 amp circuit with 4 outlets just for the room
Just a few up grades while the walls are down

Just bought a new light ( California lightworks 500 full spectrum) and some fans as well as all new timers and surge protectors
This fire got me thinking about fire suppression thereā€™s something called the ball Iā€™m going to try

1 Like

I would add 1 more you wouldnt beilve how fast 40 amps gets used up. a few 1000w hids pumps air stone a heater in the winter and your past your limit.

1 Like

I kind a figure I may be ok thereā€™s all ready a 20 amp circuit in there Iā€™ve been using all along and with an additional 40 should cover my needs I may just increase it for the hell of it
Thanks

Im just sayin if your serious, and your there its nothing to add more but next year if you need more power that bill will suck.
Just my though im a nobody and dont know your intention.

1 Like

Man that sucks!

Hope your new grow space will rise like a phoenix. Best of luck.