DJ Short Breeders Choice Mix #4 worth adding to collection for pain relief?

One other. I grew Blackberry Fire last outdoor. Blackberry Kush x Fire Lady
Makes insanely good medicine. I’m making oil with all mine.
https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/blackberry-fire/

1 Like

So did you ever do anything with the mix#4? Or were you just looking? I only ask because I just won that exact pack.

4 Likes

Hey there guys, I have grown out and bred the breeders choice #4. Even when crosses to pure indicas it still lacks the medical potency needed for pain.
I highly, highly recommend trainwreck for pain. (That kind of pain that wakes you up after 3 hours of sleep in the middle of the night).

Love DJs gear for PTSD.

2 Likes

Oh shit… I desperately need this for my spinal stenosis and spinal cord injury…well I’ll be damned.

I’ve got 3 collapsed disk and lots of stenosis. My go to buds right now are 907 bluegenes from akbeanbrains, skunk x puck from cricket and cicada, and Americanax nl1 from akbeanbrains. Next run I’m going to try Chem d x puck from cricket and cicada. Currently I’m running 907 bluegenes, trailer park blueberry, and gaseous cakes X trailer park blueberry.

3 Likes

No I did not get DJ Short Breeders Choice. I went with Bodhi Spirit Train and Chocolate Diesel from Useful seeds to make a cross with.

3 Likes

Maybe check out blue dream, that way you got the blueberry in there. Great medicine and giant yields. Check out shiatsu kush it’s my go to for relaxing or sleep. Can’t yo wrong with og kush either, it’s great depending on dosage…can be narcotic or uplifting. Personally I dont find sfv og very medicinal, more recreational at least to me. Probably better in a hybrid indica leaning, there’s plenty of options.

3 Likes