Pipe dream breeding project needs a couch locking, mental foggy, sleepy, relaxing strain, suggestions/favorites anyone/everyone?

Title pretty much sums it up, I have a pipe dream to create a strain to honor my brother I lost to opiates, my motivation is at the bottom if interested. I want a strain designed for recovering opiate addicts. Effects are what I’m looking for but I’ve noticed Purple and grape strains have qualities I’m lookin at, Grape Runtz and Purple Urkle both had a lot of what I’m looking for

Qualities I’m looking for:

• Heavy body High
  • deep relaxation
  • heavy mental fog
  • hits you like a bus
  • couchlock
  • makes you sleepy
  • rubber body feeling

I want to know all yalls favorite strains that fit the bill

I lost my brother in Nov to opiates. I’ve been clean for about 10 years, I found everything I needed with cannabis with a little help from suboxone same as him BUT he couldn’t smoke regularly because he was in the middle of getting custody of his son and long story short a bunch of bad days and he falls off forever, not a unique story. I want a strain waiting for those who’ll be able to smoke once its federally legalized. a pipe dream like I said…

14 Likes

Chem D or something related

5 Likes

Irene kush also hits the spot

2 Likes

The most medicinal strain I’ve found is Herijuana, checks off most of what’s on your list.

4 Likes

Bubba Kush would be epic.

Bubba, Blueberry, and Haze, man that’d be a killer combo

Oh, I see, its not using Snow’s strain “Pipe Dream”

Then Id still go with a Bubba.
Bubbashine seems to be stellar. So maybe try and grab some SunshineDaydream crosses from other members here.

I myself got off years of prescribed dilaudid using cannabis. The euphoric strains really help. Which is something SSDD/Bubba fulfills.

8 Likes

Sorry for the loss bud :pray:. I’ve lost two of my best friends and many others to the opiate problem. I hope you can find what you are looking for. I think the best choice would be to have a few strong strains to switch up every so often. I would presume ingesting would be closest to what you are looking for. A longer lasting effect with a deep body buzz. Maybe a hard sativa early to mid day, then transition to a strong indica at night. Finishing off with an edible if the night time smoke don’t do it. :green_heart::pray:

1 Like

Big Bud should do it but for the “rubbery feeling” edibles do it for me better.

1 Like

herijuana is def one I had in mind, I’m mostly looking for something to cross this lol great suggestion!

2 Likes

Don’t know If you’re into autos but @DEFSeeds’ “Sledgehammer” lives up to her name.

3 Likes

thanks bud, sorry for yours. its a sad stupid story i’ve heard too many times…

Whats your go to night time indica? or just some you really like for end of day
Crazy, that’s real similar to what my daily intake looks like. Big difference is I take some 1:1:1 cbd:cbc:thc edibles in the morning, its like a cup of coffee without the jittery feeling. Robhots is the only brand I’ve found that knows whats up with that entourage effect in my market.

I’ve def thought about some bubba, closest I’ve tried is bubba fett from the dispo. It’s some of the better smoke on the market where I’m at and it sells out fast so I pick it up whenever I get the chance.

congrats! since I joined og I’ve heard sooo many good things about SSDD, its got some serious status here. something I’d love to try

Thanks for the suggestions, hope they keep comin in!!

1 Like

The Blueberry Diesel @anonymous4289 made definitely has the rubber band man effect as well as the deep relaxation you mentioned. Hits very afternoon/early night smoke to me. Where you’d want to throw a show or a movie on and just relax. Very enjoyable and we found many Blueberry and Citrus/lemon pheno’s in F1’s. I made a shitload of F2’s.

Sorry about the loss… It’s always fucked up to deal with. I hope you find peace fast.

3 Likes

2 of my fav tastes, thats a top candidate. I’d be interested in getting some of those F2s if you’d part with some to see if its a contender in my imaginary project

thanks friend, I found this place which is a step toward the right direction. I’ve been blown away by the positivity, kindness and generosity. some truly great people on here,

3 Likes

CBN will get you that rubber body feeling, it’s easy to manipulate with decarb time.

See 3 hr decarb time: Decarbing at 100 degr. Celsius (212 F) for different lengths of time. my personal findings

I think one strain you might wanna look into is BOG Sourblutooth.

heavyshit

And Violet Kush auto from Gardens of Green puts me to sleep fast.
Could get the Violet Kush photo version and cross with Sourblutooth.
Or perhaps it’s the mix of cannabinoids with the ruderalis that makes it so sleepy, dunno.

1 Like

You likely want something based in landrace indica genetics, my favorites in that category are Black Domina in particular, but also most Chem 4 or Chem 91 hybrids with an Afghani, NL lines can have that sort of thing as well.

2 Likes

I DO love the idea of putting some landrace genetics into anything, this is a great idea. equilibrium genetics would be a good place to find an Afghani. Black Domina is one I keep hearing such good things about I need to try… is it actually black?

1 Like

More purple-black but yes sometimes the plant or the bud darkens significantly, sometimes not as much:

1 Like

I hope you find what you are looking for. My story is very similar to yours. Hope you and the family are doing okay through this.

1 Like

find a potent purple kush and run her a week longer. the honey oil i used to make from potent purple kush used to knock me out. blackberry kush can also be used

1 Like

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Gorilla glue, sluricane, northern lights, Georgia pie, gooberry, dirty kush breath, wedding cake, cherry torp, and really just about any indica strain. I usually stick to the originals when it comes to body relaxation.

1 Like