DJSF ☆ The Ever-growing Overgrow

Working on an update :four_leaf_clover::sunglasses::v:
Love & Light ☆ DJSF
Im going to be trying to reverse the SSDD to create some S1s… that pollen may get tossed on some other cuttings too :sunglasses::green_heart:

My buddies grow… gave him some cuts to help me with a breeding project… and some extra cuts to flower.
Possibility of:
Sunshine Daydream x Sour Bubble Bx3
Sunshine Daydream x Banana Cream Pie
Strawberry Gelato x Banana Cream Pie
Strawberry Gelato x Sour Bubble Bx3

20 Likes

Def would be looking forward to those! Been excited to see what u end up doing with that pollen! I’d def be a tester for em :wink:

4 Likes

Absolutely! Thanks for volunteering your pollen and time, brother! :sunglasses::green_heart::v:
☆DJSF

3 Likes

Oh no worries bro, always down to collaborate on some good Ole plant fuckin! Actually came across the veg leaves pic the other day as a great reminder of how epic those stud were…imma just leave it here

12 Likes

Your plant babies are looking wonderful as usual! :relieved:

Will pop in again, in a few days to check and see how everything is doin. :grin:

3 Likes

@KanehB hey there! Thanks for taking the time to stop in and for the lovely compliment! Things are finally starting to come together on my end! We want to get you some of these genetics as soon as possible, seeds/cuts…or both! :four_leaf_clover: Hope you are feeling better! Hope you and yours have a wonderful week! Blessed be.
☆DJSF

3 Likes

Aww that’s very sweet of you.:relieved:

I appreciate that very much. :relaxed:

I’m just heading back to bed now….have been eating mostly liquids and pretty mild soft foods. :rofl: I’m on an elderly persons diet to some degree alas, it’s keeping me out of hospital.

Keep me in your positive thoughts. :seedling: :green_heart:

You and your’s are in mine. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Sunshine Daydream x Sour Bubble BX3
Sunshine Daydream x Banana Creme Pie
Strawberry Gelato x Sour Bubble BX3
Strawberry Gelato x Banana Creme Pie
@HorseBadorites @AzSeaindooin420 @DougDawson @PetalPowerseed

24 Likes

Ha, nice… instead of Sonny, I might have to start calling you “Dusty!” :slight_smile:

Those are going to be some very interesting combos :yum:

pops

9 Likes

With HONORS, Pops! Going to be reversing the SSDD this week, hoping to coax some viable pollen out of her! Look at picture # 4… only 3 weeks in and fan leaves are coated in trichomes! Sooo excited to get these back into the OGers hands! Love ya!

☆DUSTY

10 Likes

Very cool, hope it all goes well for you bud.

6 Likes

Even the stems get coated :yum The trim is a very nice base for other alternative reality vehicles :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh bubble daydream sounds killer!

6 Likes

@DougDawson Thank you for the pollen and kind words! I appreciate you stopping by!

@HorseBadorites Ahhh, great minds think alike! Definitely going to make a salve for Mom & Grandpa… and some consumables for myself! :wink::green_heart:

@DesertHeartGardens heyy! I thought that cross sounded delightful! Would be neat to find a sour buttery Sour Bubble! Thanks for popping in!

☆DJSF

10 Likes

I got your post set on Watching so I can keep up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just some tunes to jam to!

Looks like the breeding project is moving right along… the buds that were pollinated are starting to swell!

Started trying to reverse some SSDD plants as well!

The clones are rooted and transplanted into net cups with hydroton. Clones are Irene x White Runtz & a few Vale Tudo RD 2 (COPA Genetics)

…still working on update…

☆DJSF

26 Likes

Man, you really got it going on! I like your cloning setup. I need to build one. Nice work tho.

8 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 ! Thanks for stopping by my neck of the woods! I appreciate the kind words! Stay tuned… I have a few gifts for you! :sunglasses::green_heart::metal:

☆DJSF

8 Likes

Looking good nice clone box .

3 Likes

Thank you @VAhomegrown ! Hopefully going to be a Sunshine Daydream x Blue Sunshine breeding in the works! :green_heart::metal::sunglasses:

Thanks for the kind words @ShiskaberrySavior !

☆DJSF

14 Likes