DJSF ☆ The Ever-growing Overgrow

Hey there brother! @LedZeppelin !! Thanks for stopping over! Those poor chicks were dinner… not mine! :flushed::wink::joy: All good though… already purchased the next flock!

Hope you had a kick ass weekend!

☆DJSF

5 Likes

Sprayers kicked on… lol! Not a bad picture!
Thanks to all you OGs for checking in on me!

25 Likes

That’s it. You win. I HAVE to build a cloner now.

7 Likes

As usual I love seeing updates on your post especially when I see your growing knowledge and I think they’re definitely looking like it might have taken :crossed_fingers:t2:but I just gotta give you a BIG shout @DJSF for keeping in touch with me and I’m getting more support and love from the OG community then most of my family! But you’ve been a GREAT friend and even though I don’t always answer the message I appreciate it even more!.. so I just wanted to make sure you ALL know how much it means, we’ve got at least IMO not a forum or a grow site but a little bit of everything which makes us stand out from the other forums and it’s what makes us a community and I just read on another forum that A LOT of people who are saying that we are the only place where they’ve seen Mr BOG’s work being preserved & shared amongst us and how much respect and love of MrBOG and his family we show especially!.. but there’s always the several Butt Target’s LoL…I mean the several people who said they were OG members but they left on their own and as a group aka they got banned and the few comments from them made me :rage: and I wanted to blast out the whole forum and I chose not to disclose that forum information for a few bad eggs LoL but basically it sounded like they were more jealous hahaha over the fact that when it comes to BOG gear, landrace, heirloom and projects of OG members there’s no better place than OG and I just don’t like reading about the wonderful people that are just about causing drama and I realize that I almost got sucked into the children’s game but I unfortunately never got to meet, talk or grow out any of the strains yet but I just see what kind of love and care about trying to help people with his medicine and how I have heard from others the generosity and always would be happy to talk or answer questions so I just found this to be very upsetting but I’m now realizing how much I LOVE seeing this because it shows me how much we all love and care about one another and !qil_794xN.3900114624_5daf|333x500](upload://swJi4emLkURffy8LQn3CblvkrJj.jpeg) plus we have our own swag and I just got some OG stickers and I don’t know who sent them but it’s another example of how great it is here and I just love this …BEANS ARE GREAT BUT THE DEPTH OF KNOWLEDGE AND CAMARADERIE HERE AT OG ARE WORTH SO MUCH MORE THAN ANY ONE SEED OR PLANT!

8 Likes

@DJSF Do you like the baskets? My cloner doesn’t have baskets. I would think it would be harder to get the clones out when transplanting.

3 Likes

@BigMike55 glad I could be a little inspiration! :metal::green_heart: They are a breeze to build and they seem to help even those hard to root clones!

@DrGonzo13 hey brother, thanks for stopping by! I do appreciate your kind words!

@Greenfingers Hi there! I do like the baskets! I transplant from the collar into the net pot with hydroton… and then up-pot on into another larger pot/bag with hydroton so it’s an easy transplant for me… due to me running hydroponics.

☆DJSF

9 Likes

I’m always watching! :eyes:

Bahahahaha!

I see all is well, I am totally digging your cloner; and might require some design inspiration from you when I’m ready to go that root, (get it…root :joy: ) too! :sunglasses:

New chicken flock too! Nice! :hatched_chick::rooster::poultry_leg:

So how do I get my little fingers on some SSDD seeds? :seedling: I’ve got enough growing right now, including 2 CBD Strains; but come the new year it is One I’d definitely be interested in trying for it’s medicinal properties. :+1:t2:

I’m hoping to have a post ready for Wednesday! Stay tuned for that I guess. :blush:

🫂Big hugs and blessings for you always my brother. :pray:t2:

8 Likes

Heyyyy @KanehB thanks for stopping over! Soo happy to have you, sis! Somebody has a Birthday coming up!! I dig the hippie barefoot sandals that Bobbi made for you! It’s nice to put a foot to face too… well not the Karate kick type… lol :joy:

Yep, on a waiting list but… a new flock of chicks in the works!

I am currently spraying the SSDD for a few weeks (to reverse) and hoping for some viable pollen to create some SSDD S1s! And you are more than welcome to some beans!! Also going to try to create a SSDD x Blue Sunshine which is basically a SSDD BX with some Blue Dream influence. We shall see! Stay tuned!

Big hugs for you too Sis! :v::sunglasses:

Beannaithe Bí :green_heart::four_leaf_clover:

☆DJSF

12 Likes

Duh im so dumb. I never thought of hydro, I have to remember not everyone uses soil for growing.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

@Greenfingers Nahh, I disagree! You aren’t dumb! Don’t talk about my friends like that! :v::sunglasses:

I have went from the net cup and up-potted directly into soil… I just wash the cup and hydroton after harvest and reuse! :green_heart:

☆DJSF

7 Likes

That’s cool as f**k man props :metal: :metal: :metal:

5 Likes

Thanks @ColeLennon !! I really appreciate that! But… right back at ya! Really digging your outdoor plants!! :green_heart::metal::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

7 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate that ditto :metal: :metal: :metal:

6 Likes

:joy:

My memory is the worst…so, no you’re not “dumb”, only selective, my friend. :wink:

Use the space you have for the important stuff, the rest is static for the most part anyhow. IMHO :slightly_smiling_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yes I do!!! :star_struck:

Bobbi is a wonderful lady, I have a few things to send her in a parcel too! I hope ours is a friendship that continues to blossom with time. I think it was orchestrated by :innocent: that her and I meet, synchronicities are wonderful and strange at the same time. :face_with_monocle:

I wouldn’t put my “foot to your face” unless you were removing a splinter! :joy:
First, I don’t think I’d be able to get my leg up that high.
Second, I’ve just never been into physical confrontation, like that. Way better ways to expel physical energy IMO. :wink:

I have complete confidence in your abilities to back cross and side cross the SSDD’s and if you could keep me in mind for some beans that would be so great! :blush:

Be sure to take care of those in more need than I though, first. Please. :pray:t2:

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon! :seedling: :green_heart:

7 Likes

This is the feel good thread of the century. I’m come here to get my endorphins right. Everything’s lookin great @DJSF

9 Likes

Thanks sooo much for that @Indicana_Jones !! That is EXACTLY the reasoning and intentions behind it all!
:green_heart::v::sunglasses:

Love & Light, Brother!!
☆DJSF

10 Likes

@DJSF Your Mission (because you’re continuing), is to stick around and see above :arrow_up:, Accomplished , there is still so much Overgrowing to do! :blush:

This message may self destruct! :fire:

Edit: The Heat is frying my brains…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Thanks for checking in on me, OG’s!

Going to be flowering all of the rooted clones and looking for standouts to reserve and maintain mother stock.

☆DJSF

Clones from the mother plants (Testers)

Irene x White Runtz (Testers)

Vale Tudo RD 2- COPA Genetics (Testers)

30 Likes

Those Irene x White runtz are coming along nicely for testers well done :+1:t2:

5 Likes