DJSF ☆ The Ever-growing Overgrow

:wave:
in the back, lighting one up :wink:
:writing_hand:

3 Likes

Hey thanks for stopping by @DrGonzo13 ! Yes, the testers are coming along great now! Mothers are all ready to take clones again… I am ordering some of the adjustable clips to start really training them well. The mothers are getting watered 4 times daily… needing an up-pot into a larger volume… but… trying to conserve space for now.41+zUSC4EyL.AC_SY780

Thanks @Cartwright ! Happy to have you tagging along! We have some tunes going… some fine herbs/hash… Plenty of comfy seating… Make yourself at home brother!
:v::sunglasses::green_heart:

☆DJSF

19 Likes

I’ve seen others try those instead of bending over and breaking them and don’t have to worry about the branches popping back up easily could you let me know where you are getting them from curious about how many u have to order and I’d appreciate it thanks @DJSF

6 Likes

@DrGonzo13 yes, some of the clips that you can find are adjustable… so you can gradually decrease/increase the angle if needed without breaking. I don’t want to endorse anyone specifically… but you can find them on Etsy/Amazon!

:sunglasses::v: ☆ DJSF

10 Likes

I am 100% with you!
I saw this earlier and went on a quest to find them.

I have used a few manufatcures and was not happy with them but these look great for my purposes.

If you do a interwebs search for adjustable plant benders gen 2 you will find the exact ones @DJSF is using above.

As was mentioned there were a bunch on Etsy that looked promising. :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Hay Sonny, nice update, and I love those clips! Do you have to take them apart to change the angle?

pops

6 Likes

@HorseBadorites Thanks, Pops! Yep… you just slide them apart…but… there are a few different designs. Some have full range of motion… these only have a set of grooves for different adjustments!
51552PKCNBL.AC_SY780

Here is another version with more range.

These help me in the grow room! Instead of tying branches down to their own pots… so much more movement… I still tie down when needed… just not as often. :green_heart::v::sunglasses:

☆Sonny

17 Likes

Those are neat might have to give some a try I love plant training :grin:

5 Likes

Looking real good @DJSF great diary :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

I’ll bet! I usta supercrop, til I saw Tom Hill say what’s the point of putting a kink in a super highway of a supply line? Made me a bender, lol!

The only clips I’d found before were 90°, so these adjustable type seem to be the ticket. Just ordered some that have a nut and bolt… we’ll compare notes :slight_smile:
ATB,

pops

6 Likes

I could put some on my outdoor plants, might look like cherry tomatoes from a distance😂

4 Likes

OMGosh!!! :star_struck:

Those clips are soooo going on my stocking stuffer wish list!!! :santa:t3:

You’re an inspiration bro! :+1:t2: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks @KanehB for the kind words! An extra Happy Birthday to you!! I have a few things I want to send up to you… I will throw a few of these clips in!

Have fun! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!

:green_heart::four_leaf_clover::seedling::sunglasses::v:

☆DJSF

7 Likes

:wink:

Ok. :green_heart:

Tis Irish blood runnin true me veins though man! :shamrock: I am not able to “drown my Shamrock” because of the meds I take and sooooo :woman_shrugging:t3:…I’ll be waiting for the next full moon :full_moon: before I dare go beyond any hedgerow!

No worries there! :relieved:

Tame Day! Tame Lioness! :hugs:

7 Likes

Looking wonderful @DJSF. Got a little behind on my reading and it’s taking a minute to catch up.
The Irene white runtz testers are looking fantastic, so are the vale tudos.

Those clips are awesome. I have been using wire to bend my plants for years. All the benefits of topping with no stunting.

4 Likes

Thanks @HorseBadorites ! I’m going to use that advice too! I still pinch here and there… just to slow certain branches down… but… bending and clips might be the better way!

Thanks again for the kind words and stopping through! We can burn a few and shoot the shit! @ColeLennon @Greenfingers @DesertHeartGardens @Emeraldgreen @Maddawg

:sunglasses::seedling::v:
☆DJSF

12 Likes

27 Likes

Looking good in here brother

2 Likes

Thanks @Hydro921 !! I appreciate the positive reinforcement!! Keeps me hauling these jugs of water and plants around!

Hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend!!

:green_heart::seedling::sunglasses::v:

☆DJSF

8 Likes

I’m in awe of those ROOTS!!! :flushed:

Ahh-MAZE-Ziiiinnnng!!! :star_struck: :bowing_woman:t3:

You’re amazing! :relaxed:

Keep up the green, green growing :seedling: 🪴, I’m always rooting for us canna gardeners!

You’re special though my Irish brother, you have a zest and zeal of few other’s I’ve “met”! :green_heart:

You’re in my thoughts often and now will be when I lug water. :joy:

5 Likes