DJSF ☆ The Ever-growing Overgrow

Hey, gang! Just a lil update… all of the clones were transplanted into 5in net pots. They will begin flowering in about a week.

Heyyy @KanehB !! Thanks for the wonderful words!! You are the SWEETEST!!! :green_heart::shamrock:

:green_heart::seedling::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

Healthy mothers… ready to be cloned again! :grin:

28 Likes

Kick Ass @DJSF :metal: :metal: :metal:

6 Likes

Dammit I’m outta likes LoL :green_heart: and that’s an awesome cloner I always appreciate your handy work and I’m excited I’m still hanging onto 3 Irene OG x White Runtz and I’m looking forward to it and I hope your magic dusting is doing well and your just killing it Dude Happy Growing The Doc… The Dude Abides giphy

11 Likes

I want to twirl those roots on a fork like spaghetti :crazy_face:
Lookin great dude!

10 Likes

That is what I am talking about…

Those plants look so healthy and you are making it look so easy …

Mothers ready to be cloned again :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Liked @Maddawg comment :green_heart:… what happens when outta :green_heart:! LoL

7 Likes

And eat it :drooling_face:
Come on bro you gotta finish your sentences :roll_eyes::rofl:

4 Likes

Heyyy!! Thanks for stopping through everyone!! ☆DJSF

@ColeLennon they’re no outdoor bushes :wink: but thanks for the compliment!

@DrGonzo13 hey brother! Thanks for stopping in! If you ever want to build one… just holler! I can give you a more detailed how to… they are online though.

@Maddawg hey, thanks! I “may” make it look easy because I have screwed up a bunch! I truly appreciate your kind words! :v::sunglasses:

@alwaysnoob thanks for stopping in!

@BeagleZ hey, homie! Some of the much healthier rooted batches! Thanks for the kind words!
14517561_10153734570512035_3831268012431392484_n

20 Likes

You’re so great, dear deartháir!?!? :smiley:

Thank you for the smile, The Chef and Animal have always been my two favourite’s! :hugs:

Always and continued Blessings! :seedling: :green_heart: 🪴

8 Likes

:grin::v:

☆DJSF

16 Likes

Ha! Full-frontal @DougDawson !
Very nice!

8 Likes

Rinsing/Soaking solution:

6ml of 7% Bleach/ Gallon H2O
2 drops of concentrated dish soap/ Gal H2O

Washing and rinsing my hydroton for next run!

Need to clean neoprene collars, plastic collars, net pots!!

Soaking pots/collars

All clean!!

27 Likes

What did you soak your collars in? I’m planning to clean my cloner this weekend and was wondering what to do with them

6 Likes

Hey… sorry! I updated the post!

I spray the cloner lid with windex and let soak… then scrub. The rest I soak in a mild bleach/soap solution (ph’d) for 6-24 hours. I then run ph balanced water and check ph before dumping out and filling with nutrient solution.

☆DJSF

13 Likes

Heyyy @LedZeppelin ! Thanks for gracing the grow room with your presence!! Plenty of comfy seating and stuff to smoke! Hope you’ll stick around! :shamrock:

:green_heart::sunglasses::v:

☆DJSF

14 Likes

Lil update… thanks for checking in on me OGs!
:v::sunglasses::green_heart:

☆DJSF

Cloner:

Sunshine Daydream Top Cola:

Sunshine Daydream pregnant by 2 Daddies: Banana Creme Pie & Sour Bubble.
This branch is the BCP pollen chuck:

Informed that I am testing Goat and Monkey Seeds “Siren’s Call”:

Mothers and some Teenagers:

29 Likes

Gotta try so goat and monkey gear sometime every picture I’ve seen of there stuff grown out has been great looking some nice looking moms and teens also have heard nothing but real nice things about Irene

8 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens I have nothing but great things to say about Goat & Monkey! Thanks for popping in! :green_heart::sunglasses::v:

☆DJSF

11 Likes

Always love your updates that ssdd is getting some real frost to her :drooling_face: much love good vibes and happy growing :v::heart::seedling: @DJSF

7 Likes

@LedZeppelin Hi there! Thanks for KIND words! Hope you and yours had a wonderful weekend! :green_heart::seedling::sunglasses::v:

☆DJSF

6 Likes