DJSF ☆ The Ever-growing Overgrow

Just wanted to say thanks again @G-paS & @VAhomegrown !!! :v::sunglasses::seedling::green_heart:

☆DJSF

Blue Sunshine- Pollen (Bodhi Seeds)

Goji OG F²- Pollen (Bodhi Seeds)

24 Likes

I love seeing these out of my freezer and in peoples hands

:green_heart: :seedling:

14 Likes

Ohh what your plans for that pollen @DJSF

8 Likes

Indeed! Kinda cool some people actually wanted to use some of my pollen lol. Def excited to see what happens!

11 Likes

Going to be a few more Bodhi chucks… for the OG Community!
:wink::seedling::green_heart:

☆DJSF

17 Likes

Mr pollen man I see but I can’t find any that people will trade for u got a GREAT collection going @DJSF and congrats on the preggos things are really looking good and it’s a great sounding one banana cream pie n Sour Bubble! The Doc

7 Likes

I’ll be sending your package out tomorrow!!

6 Likes

Hey FAM! Just a little update~

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

☆DJSF

29 Likes

Hey brother, im a little late to getting around to the show but im here now, haha! Everything is looking great! Clones everywhere! I love it! Pollen chucks here and there! My kinda party!

That GMO though. :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

8 Likes

@DefNSmokn heyy! Thanks for stopping through! You are not late… you are right on time!.. but whenever… u always welcome at my place! Stay tuned :v::sunglasses::seedling:

☆DJSF

7 Likes

Very nice man props :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

5 Likes

Heyyyya @ColeLennon ! Thanks for coming by and thank you for the kind words!

☆DJSF

4 Likes

Man! Between you and my buddy, @joheimgrohen, I don’t know who is pushing me into getting a cloner. I looked at some real nice ones at the grow store. They are really proud of them. They range from $200-400+ I think I can make one for about 50 bucks, easy. But I have to say. They get the job done like no other. I still use the old way of cut, stick in cloning gel or powder and into some dirt. And hope they take root. I must be out of my mind.

11 Likes

@BigMike55 , there’s always root plugs for us peasants. :grin:

Awesome rack of roots, @DJSF !

6 Likes

Shoot! I haven’t even advanced to Root Plugs. I have always cloned in dirt and beer cups.

6 Likes

@BigMike55 @Gizmo hey dudez! Thanks for stopping in! I love simplicity… but I also hate wasting my time :wink::green_heart: It just seems like I have much more success during the hotter months with an actual cloner as opposed to dirt in cups/plugs.

I probably spent about 50-70 dollars building mine… but the amount of clones rooted = Priceless! The only other addition I use is this cycle timer:

☆DJSF

16 Likes

That’s Bad-A$$$!

5 Likes

That’s awesome, you have your cloner on full. I have a 36 site cloner I’ve had for a few years and I love it, $75 bucks and I make enough clones for sharing with friends in the spring.

6 Likes

Ummmmmmm, roots
donald-duck

pops

5 Likes

28 Likes