DJSF ☆ The Ever-growing Overgrow

Good luck with those crosses @DJSF, save me some goji og cross. I have LSD x Blue Sunshine, just passed 7 weeks 12/12. We can trade :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Nice job with the selection of pollen I’ve got some blue sunshine but goji OG is going be interesting no matter what you hit with it hope you’re doing well and Happy Holidays Dude :sunglasses: and I just got done with my backlog and Carty is growing up some urkle x White Runtz and I have 4 Irene OG x White Runtz and 3 Molokai 3 x triangle Kush photo fems and I didn’t know if you saw that we’re starting grows for honor of Matt and if you’re interested in joining can get one of each to join… But duh I forgot about the clones that you made but either way glad to hear and see what you have going on

8 Likes

Welxome Back DJSF

Glad to see you back :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

@Maddawg lol… thanks brother! Love it! :metal::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

7 Likes

Sounds like some killer crosses and looking great! I’m growing some ssdd x Gogi og right now in veg really liking what I’m seeing can’t wait to see how they turn out with being 2 of bodhis flagships I imagine can’t go wrong :grin: missed you bud glad to see you back much love :heart::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Welcome back brother…
Your absence was missed :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

We’ll let it slide this time, but don’t let it happen again!

In all seriousness good to have you back around, brother.

7 Likes

Welcome back @DJSF

8 Likes

Looks like you “spilled the sugar” while away. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

@Greenfingers That sounds like an awesome idea! I would love to make some trades with ya!

@DrGonzo13 Great to hear from you brother! I’m doing great… thanks for the holiday wishes! I will check out the Goat and Monkey thread, RIP Matt. I love reading your recent feedback thread… heart warming. Glad you are doing better and trying to fix some of the trade issues! One love.

@DesertHeartGardens awesome! Excited to see what the 2 strains combined will do! Thanks for the warm welcome back, brother!

@alwaysnoob thanks brother! Birds of a feather! :green_heart::v::sunglasses:

@Indicana_Jones lmao. love it! Thank you brother for the warm welcome back! ☆FAMILY☆

@CrunchBerries thanks for the warm welcome homie! Love that skit… Da Bulls!

@ColeLennon thanks brother! They are frosting up well! I need to go through and catch up on your thread! Hope your outdoor was tremendous! :v::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hay Sonny! Nice to see you back, and with things looking great too boot! Are the SSDD’s pregos?

pops

3 Likes

@HorseBadorites haayyyyy, pops! They are pregnant! I pollinated on Monday so it’s still a bit early to be certain. The buds that I hit are looking like they are developing though! I’m still trying to get the SSDD to produce it’s own pollen though! I reversed her and produced pollen sacks but no pollen…? I have some pictures I will try to find and post. But… for now…

SSDD x Goji OG F²
SSDD x Blue Sunshine
SSDD x Fritter Dawg

Great to hear from ya!! Hope you are feeling better and getting along well. I just had a hell flu… shivering and sweating in bed for 48 hours… Up and running now!

sonny

12 Likes

Just a little update! Starting week 7 today. The last pic is a SSDD that I hit with Blue Sunshine from @VAhomegrown and she has beans forming! Sorry my camera is crappy!

☆DJSF

19 Likes

Heyyo. Just wanted to pop in and say, why are those hairs so damn long on that second plant? That’s crazy looking! :joy:

6 Likes

That’s the Hippie of the family! Hehe.

10 Likes

There’s always one that refuses to cut their hair .

7 Likes

@Indicana_Jones heyy, thanks for popping in brother! This is my first run of the SSDD in this new room (still under construction) I dont quite have the humidity dialed in just yet. The SSDD does seem to have the long hippie hair though! :v::sunglasses:

@BigMike55 hey big brother! Thanks for stopping through!

@ShiskaberrySavior hey buddy! thanks for stopping through!

☆DJSF

10 Likes

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by! Just a little update middle of Week 8. Sorry for the crappy phone pics!

Love & Light ☆ DJSF

16 Likes

@Rogue @CrunchBerries I am sorry, I am just getting your Winter Solstice winning seed packs in the mail tomorrow. My grandfather passed away on Christmas… so I have been busy with family. Thanks for understanding! Hey Crunch… could you send me your address on privnote? Thanks!

Love & Light ☆ DJSF

8 Likes

I have some seed packs of Sunshine Daydream (@HorseBadorites cutting) x Banana Creme Pie (@AzSeaindooin420 pollen) to gift to the following OG’s!

If you could send me your address through privnote, I will get these all sent out tomorrow. Thanks!

@HorseBadorites -Thanks for the cuts dude!
@G-paS -Thanks for the pollen dear!
@VAhomegrown -Thanks for the pollen!
@DefNSmokn - Thanks for the seeds/pollen!
@AzSeaindooin420 -Thanks for the pollen!
@PetalPowerseed -Thanks for everything!

Love & Light ☆ DJSF

11 Likes