DJSF ☆ The Ever-growing Overgrow

Nice rig! Looks like it’s from Thick Ass Glass? I have a recycler of theirs that I’m very happy with.

6 Likes

@BarefootAndBlazed Thank you! This is actually from Cali Bear. I do love TAG though! Always a top 3 stop when I am in the market for glass! Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a kick ass weekend!
☆djsf

5 Likes

Just to put everyone’s concerns for my health and hygiene to rest… I do in fact wash my balls. I will even provide proof, if that’s what is necessary! Geeesh!? :thinking::wink:
:bathtub: DJSF
Recipe:
~3 Gallons Hydroton
~2 Gallons Tap H2O
~5-10ml GH Flora Kleen/Gallon H2O
I let this soak for 24/48 hours, strain it… then soak in ph’d RO water for 24/48 hours… and then it is ready to rock… *no pun

17 Likes

LMAO I just saw this and laughed so hard I had my breakfast shake come out of my nose :joy:! Thanks for the mid morning boost Dude… LoL

3 Likes

@DrGonzo13 lol! Sorry brah! I’m glad you got a chuckle though! Life is good. :sunglasses: Doing anything thing this weekend? Or was last weekend more of your birthday weekend?
Love & Light ☆ DJSF

3 Likes

I’m actually taking this weekend to see some family and have some good homeade raviolis… My grandma is 100% Italian and I will be dabbing with my cuz but the best thing for me is family time and today is my best friends bday and unfortunately I lost him to a sudden heart attack and I’m just…was 72 hours older and I will be making a cross for him by the end of summer hopefully but it’s just relaxing and enjoying LIFE hope you have a great weekend too

4 Likes

…Obey the nature of things and you will walk freely and undisturbed. The Doc

3 Likes

I absolutely love that quote! Thanks!

2 Likes

Some new additions to my lil farm! :hatched_chick::sunflower::sunglasses:
Working out names at the moment…

1. Fuster Cluck
  2. Tara Yaki
  3. Blarney (Blanch)
  4. Hen-rietta

14 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

Here’s where my last batch went…

Something like 7 chicks in there… Man I was pissed!

5 Likes

Golden Comets or Rhode Island Reds

2 Likes

Name one OTUGeeey!!! :grinning: lol

3 Likes

I don’t like to kill snakes but don’t got in to chicken house or that’s your ass, they always come back for more.

4 Likes

@middleman oooph… Sorry to hear that… I dont have to worry too much about snakes, thankfully… but I like to let them roam and we have TONS of hawks around… Going to build a chicken tractor next week. Thanks for stopping in!
☆djsf

2 Likes

Well, since he got them all, I spared him in the hopes he would stick around for any rats. Probably should have killed him though.

4 Likes

Colonel KFC

2 Likes

Hawks haven’t bothered mine since I started cutting the fields down. I think they would rather have bunny.

3 Likes

Foghorn Leghorn

5 Likes

@Brokehoe lol, good one! How did I forget that one!? I’m not sure at the moment what they are… I can find out. I just grabbed them from some FFA kids… 3 dollars a piece… gave them a 20. Some were good layers and some were layer/meat breeds… hopefully I get a good mix! ☆djsf

5 Likes