DJSF ☆ The Ever-growing Overgrow

Looking good bro! Raising some chicks eh? I got a flock too :wink:

3 Likes

Hey, AZ! Thanks for stopping in! Yes working on building up the flock again, up to 7 hens now. The Rhode Island Reds are a couple weeks older, but all seem to be getting along well! Hope you and yours are enjoying the weekend :v::green_heart::sunglasses:
peace ☆ djsf

3 Likes

Owls got all our chickens in a week this year.
20 birds gone

3 Likes

@Hydro921 OMG, sooo sorry 2 hear that! Devastating :pensive: were you able to bounce back at least?
peace ☆ djsf

3 Likes

We will get more but you cant win with an owl.
2 of them took all of them. 3 ducks too.
We free range our chickens. It happened so fast we didnt have time to lock them in their coop.
Cant really be mad. An owl is just going to be an owl

4 Likes

Too true… damn healthy attitude! I’m hoping to build a wheeled chicken tractor to keep them safe while in the yard. I’m concerned about keeping the hawks at bay.
☆djsf

5 Likes

:hatched_chick::hatching_chick::rooster: Still sweet

:seedling:🪴 Look super happy and the space looks very well organized and thought out.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend, from what I read things went well. :+1:t2:

Keep up the positivity, it’s growing like a weed! 🫶🏻

2 Likes

How’re all your chicks doing? :astonished::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

They must be getting big-ger? Are they supposed to? I don’t know much about chickens. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Can’t wait to see them veggie seeds growing either! :wink:

Hope you’re well. :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Nice grow ya got going on. Large and in charge, Love it.

2 Likes

@KanehB Thanks for stopping by! That was a fun Mother’s Day! I ended up winning a couple free seed packs simply for tagging all of you wonderful ladies! Thanks @Budderton ! Hope you have a lovely week! Here are some chick pics! :blush: “Dinner Time” & “Chilling in the Lillies No.7” ☆DJSF

@Greenfingers thanks for stopping in! Plenty of beverages and comfy seats, make yourself at home! ☆DJSF

17 Likes

Looks good! Love all the chicks

2 Likes

They grow up so fast! :relaxed: :cry:

Have an awesome week @DJSF ! :v: :v:

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen hey there! Thanks for popping by my neck of the woods and the kind words! ☆DJSF

@SensiBowl thanks for stopping over! The chickens are on a 20% protien feed, they are growing like weeds! Hope you and yours have a great week as well! :sunglasses::v: ☆DJSF

5 Likes

Irene x White Runtz (Testers)
@Carty
☆DJSF

20 Likes

Vale Tudo RD 2 (COPA Genetics- Testers)
@Enjoi802
☆DJSF

19 Likes

@DJSF You certainly keep them healthy looking… both peeps and pot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hayyy! @HorseBadorites lol… thanks for the compliment! SSDD just started their first week of flower :wink: So in the coming weeks I will be doing the pollination! I was hoping to have been a little further along… but ahh well… here we are :green_heart: stay tuned :sunglasses::v: thanks for stopping over! Hope all is going well in your neck of the woods!
☆DJSF

5 Likes

Very nice healthy and happy plants man… great update, much appreciated… we are now working on strain names as all testers are reporting happiness…
Gotta love it when a plan comes together…lol

6 Likes

@Carty thank you for your kind words and stopping in! I couldn’t agree more, love seeing a plan to fruition! For some reason, when I see Irene x White Runtz… I see “Grandma’s Purse Candy”… lol :older_woman::candy:

☆DJSF

7 Likes

Happy early Birthday!!! :partying_face: :birthday:

How Celtic to be havin it on a lunar eclipse too! :open_mouth: Or at least that’s what the weather lady said for up this neck of the woods.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :grin:

Slancha :beers:

5 Likes