Do Si Slo & Cherry Pine pheno hunt! Off of S1s

Hello gang!

I am pleased to present a little grow i got going on, my intention is to find the purple pheno of the Cherry Pine, see i had to move during december and the clones were lost during the whole logistics project.

But just so you know, this is what i am looking for…

And this is the forest where i will be locating the jewel, i have to mention that these are fem seeds of the same strain.
Off of the purple pheno to be exact, so… Got high hopes for these ones…

Got three Do Si Slo and three Cherry Pine (Purple Pheno S1s) to hunt for the jewel.

Hope you enjoy it gang!

Sci :robot:

22 Likes

Ok, it’s been a few days and here they are as of today!

3 DSD and 3 CP PP.

Nice growth and color. They will do the job for sure. Only running 6 plants this cycle.

12 Likes

Glad to see you sharing a grow with us, hope you find what you are looking for.

7 Likes

I had been without growing for almost three months man… Felt empty!

9 Likes

Just a quick update.

10 Likes

I’m in it for the CherryPine. :wink: :cherries: :evergreen_tree: :sparkle:
…think you heard my disss of the Dosidos sample…plowed through an 1/8th & was wondering where the THC was :confused:
definitely hope you get something different.

To that tangent… listened to the current Potcast and the guest described a purplepunch sample tested really low on THC but looked like a crystalline goo godess :thinking: – tests said all that glitter was plant fats i.e. the shit we cook with :joy:

So…um, yeah.

:wave:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Well, this Do Si Slo is very potent, really potent, to the point to give you a little bit of paranoia u know…

It does its job very well. I take three bongs and forget about it all… LOL

The seeds i am using for this hunt come from these buds, reversed seeds.

8 Likes

So here they are as of today. 18 days from seed.

Thanks for watching gang!

8 Likes

Quick update.

Laters!

7 Likes

Four days after the last update and they are looking like this…

Thanks for watching peeps!

9 Likes

Refresh my memory, you doing coco and GH nutes?

4 Likes

Coco and Technaflora nutes bro! Yes.

4 Likes

I’m seeing a few specs here and there (that could be coco) on your leaves, damage looks quite a but like insect damage, possibly mites.

5 Likes

Will double check the under side of the leaves later on tonite. Cool.

2 Likes

Hey @Undead-Toker, good looking out man, after a few minutes of examining under the microscope (forgot to capture) there are no insects at all. A few particles of coco attached to the under side of leaves but that happened when i flipped them over to transplant them into their final pots. I dunno how to stop that from happening… LOL

I never had mites, had a FG infestation once and had it under control in about 10 days, which is kinda like a record. But had to use sticky traps, Azamax foliar and drenches along with BTI water.

Had PW once and got rid of it in two days, with milk.

Thanks so much.

5 Likes

Hey no problem and I would rather say something and be wrong than not say anything and be right.

Grow on brother, UT

5 Likes

I thank you from the bottom of my heart bro!

This is why were here!

Cool

3 Likes

Hey @MadScientist!

How do you know the purple you find and select is because of genetics and not environment? Sorry somewhat new to selective cloning/breeding and pheno hunting.

Cheers!
MM’s

3 Likes

I do not. Cross your fingers for me bro! Pls.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you had troubles keeping the clones alive during the move. Cool & Good luck with the hunt!

1 Like