Do these look healthy enough to clone?

I have an intake fan on top pulling air from a passive intake on bottom

1 Like

Having stressed cuts you will probably have a little more time on your hands before they root then if they were in prime healthā€¦ Roots will correlate with the slightest new growth once this process begins and as above, so belowā€¦

1 Like

Ok their parents werenā€™t looking great when I took them thatā€™s probably what it is then. As long as they grow thatā€™s all Iā€™m worried about I just dont feel like cloning all those plants again.

LOL what? soā€¦whatā€™s your success rate like?

1 Like

yeah. You can pretty much clone anything that has a stem left and a growth point thats not all dried or rotted.

You can clone a plant thats roots have died so long as you cut the good stuff off first.

But your plants do look off. Magnesium problem maybe? * (oh nute problem)

1 Like

good luck. I hope they pull thru for you. Iā€™ve seen many a plant rooted in water on a windowsill

2 Likes

Aero and bubbler type cloners work fine without domes required, just like a clone in a glass of water doesnā€™t need one.

2 Likes

Sorry I didnt mean that ignorantly if thatā€™s how you took it I meant to say well not when.

2 Likes

Yea they were def having an issue when I took clones I didnt know they (the mothers) were gonna heal up so fast else I wouldā€™ve waited they look fn great atm I really just dont want to cut another 30 plants and individually label them but I might have to

2 Likes