Doc D cannabis seeds

Great pickups I’m thinking of doing outer limits and tk x lemon Thai f4 for my first doc run that sour d x a5haze/Thai bx sounds quite interesting but loving pictures of the bandaid hazes I’ve been seeing too with that selection I would stick strain names in a hat and pick a few :joy:

11 Likes

I’ve got one Outer Limits flowering now (day 20) and I have to say, the frost development on her is fucking insane. Frostiest plant in the tent by far. And that includes plants that are almost three weeks ahead of her. I bought two packs a while ago and now I’m kicking myself for not grabbing one or two more packs. She looks really, really good.

My point is: you should plant some of those haha.

19 Likes

Awesome thanks for the suggestions guys! Yea I was kinda leaning towards the black energy x DE but I think I’m gonna save those for a winter run to run whole pack, outer limits sounds amazing and you saying it’s frostiest in your tent makes me really want to dunk a few of em. 2 people also saying bandaid 4.2 hmmm… yea I think i’ll do a few outer limits and a few Bandaid 4.2 to get started; as i got other stuff I am testing for other breeders as well, to test the waters with doc gear, I did pop 6 raspberry thunder only got 2 to grow, 2 seeds were kinda opened before I dunked, and other 2 just never got outta soil. from the 2 that survived I got 1 male for sure and 1 unconfirmed, fingers crossed for a girl I really don’t want to pop the rest the pack til winter. Other things in tent are from Copa genetics; Reeses cut({Pbb x Oreoz} x gsd f6)(2 clones from the one female I put for outdoor tester), 1 crazy bitch(f), 1 Sour.dBx2 x Gsd f5 and a few more clones of various things lol. Cheers growmies and thanks again yall

12 Likes

#1-7 Black Energy x Nepali WHP

29 Likes

Yeah, those are really similar. I love how “soft” these leaves look. :+1:
I’ve got a pack of the Santa Cruz Pure Haze x Nepali Watermelon HP, gonna happen sometime when these are done, willing to bet those will be nice and thin too lol

10 Likes

Yeah, I grew the Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 (I think that’s what they were haha) last round, four females, some of my most-favorite weed I’ve ever grown. I’d definitely plant some of those, too, although I don’t know what the 4.2 designation means.

Here’s the grow report, if you’re interested: Doc D Bandaid Haze, Colombian Gold x Dragon Energy and Ancient OG x DE; Bodhi Soar; Freeborn Skycuddler Kush #3 f3

15 Likes

Nice grow report dude, yea I think I will pop some bandaid the beans look super healthy and various sizes which I like, shows me phenos might all be varied as well. I think I will pop 1 or 2 piff s1 x A5/Thai bx, just because I’m searching for a haze I smoked back in high-school. I’m from North shore Mass and would get this haze from this Dominican dude that he sold in little glass viles, he said he would get it from New York, the shit was so catpissy and covered in trichs. It had a soapy taste like most haze I’ve tried since, but also had a high unlike anything that I’ve tried since… I’ve tried ssh, Nevilles haze, amnesia haze, lemon haze(which was great) but nothing had what that first haze had… Doc said the Piff might be what I’m looking for but also gives me hope I’ll might find something better with the bandaid Haze. Cheers thanks again for all the great information on your posts!

12 Likes

I missed the boat getting an order in to Doc D. Does anyone have an extra pack of Lemon Thai F5 willing to trade for another sativa by chance?

13 Likes

Yeah I got you.

17 Likes

Awesome, let us know if you journal it. I’d be interested in seeing how those haze x a5 haze Thai come out.

10 Likes

thats rad, yea i have a similar experience, which is why i scooped 3 of the cbh x a5thaibx, saw that bandaid 4.2 last second but didnt really think about it until afterward. Keep us posted im interested in following along for sure

10 Likes

Thanks @schmarmpit, another member got me setup. :v:

10 Likes

Nice! Yea he threw in a pack of the Cbh x A5Haze/Thai Bx in for free because he knows it’s probably gonna be some searching for that specific “piff” pheno; and what I read from other post it looks like cbh is where it started. Also, Right on Btw!! My only issue is, I only wish I had taller grow space… I live on the 3rd floor so I have slanted ceilings and my tallest tent right now is 60" or 5 feet. I plan on buying a taller tent in the fall/winter but til then just been topping and flipping after minimal veg, with the piff s1 I just popped i’m gonna throw in flower tent after just a few weeks, not even 10-14 days because I kinda have an idea how long the flower/stretch gonna be

10 Likes

could always top early and scrog em… i like stretchy plants in a trellis, theyre easy to manage as they spider out and you can just keep pulling them down with twist ties if they still get too tall… tent grower here for years, always used a trellis once i realized the benefits, really helps keep that even canopy

10 Likes

Spell Caster 10
Bandaid Haze 7 x Headbanger

51 Likes

Bandaid Haze ix3 no.6

53 Likes

Very nice buds @nobodysnursery …welcome to the best cannabis forum in the universe!

13 Likes

Welcome to og @nobodysnursery got a half pack of spellcaster 10 x de I’m real excited about might want to give a post in here as well much love and happy growing Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

14 Likes

Legend. This the one crossed to sensi star? Got a pack of that one.

What’s your next doc d pheno hunt gonna be?

10 Likes

It’s about time you join us :muscle:t3:
Great work as always

12 Likes