Doc D cannabis seeds

I don’t really know what’s rare or not but I was too cheap to buy the ix3.0 so I bought a bunch of Cuban black x a5thaibx. Regardless of what happens with the group thing I’ll prob be popping two packs (realistically, but maybe more if I can) of the Cuban black cross. If I find any easy growing males will definitely share here. Since I missed out on the ix3.0 I’ll def be in the market for pollen if the group is still doing it’s thing.

7 Likes

Doc D Seeds SHADYNASTY — Higher Thought Forgot that one it does sound real nice :+1:

7 Likes

Dude… I’ve posted that link like four times in this thread haha! I’m aware of it. Good review.

6 Likes

Oh I know I should of quoted you just thought others might want to read it too without searching😁

4 Likes

great thoughts all around, i’m glad we’re discussing this.

i’m not opposed at all to doing a community seed run of something more rare. but i don’t have enough experience with doc d’s genetics to properly weigh in on what might be the best choice. so if there are others who can make good recommendations, we can certainly see if that would be a better use of our resources and enthusiasm.

the only rarer things i can imagine would be seeds from doc d’s special vault treasures list or the $100 per pack seeds. the issue would be sourcing enough seeds to get to the growers. with 5 growers at 10 seeds, that’s 50 seeds. not impossible, but for rare seeds it may be a challenge.

searching through the overgrow threads i’ve only found @vernal who has f2’d the bandaid hazes and has offered them up for trade or sale, and i believe he did that in 2020. i see other mentions of bandaid haze f2’s, but nothing being shared with the community. let me know if i’ve missed anything obvious. i only just joined overgrow early this year, so my awareness of what’s already floating around is minimal.

for now, i would say we can continue with plans for the bandaid haze in december, and if we come across a better opportunity before then, we can always run that strain instead. hey, i sure wouldn’t mind setting aside BH if something even better crosses our desk. but we already have enough seeds to supply all of our volunteer growers and it would just be a matter of logistics and organization for a BH run.

12 Likes

so maybe whoever is willing to do a seedrun should post their doc d collection to see what everyone has to work with and then put it to a vote.
I’ll be able to get mine up when I get home.

6 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks seed run discussion maybe should be moved to it’s own thread and keep this thread for discussion of actual Doc D releases & the growth, pics, and smoking thereof? Not everyone who’s keen on Doc D’s work is going to be interested in wading through pages of posts related to the planning of making F2s and beyond.

Not trying to be negative or piss in anyone’s cheerios, just a thought after reading consecutive days of posts discussing this topic that a link to another thread seems more appropriate.

22 Likes

That’s a valid point :point_up:

10 Likes

Good on you!!! That’s truly the “OG Spirit”. I certainly hope you stick around, welcomed addition to the OG Family!! When you’re up to part with some cuts/clones, do PM me the details. This Winter, I will be vegging until next Spring. Too hot to chance sending anything now!! THANKS for your kind generosity and outreach. You fit right in, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

No, you are not the only one who thinks that.

11 Likes

To be fair, the thread is titled Doc D Cannabis seeds. Nothing more seeds than making ‘em. Maybe you can start a Doc D flower thread.

6 Likes

no worries, i can totally respect this. we should all enjoy using overgrow. i’ll create a thread for the seed discussion.

17 Likes

Has anyone here flowered out any of the Sensi Star crosses yet?

10 Likes

Prob not gonna join in any seed runs but I will hopefully in the future be crossing docs bandaid 3.0 to Ace’s Killer A5 and Super Malawi Haze.

14 Likes

I just popped a few Spellcaster No 10 (I assume your cut) x Sensi star. I love some sensi star haven’t smoked it in ages I can only wonder what the spellcaster brings to it. Anything you can tell me about about the spellcaster? I couldn’t find too much info. Regardless I am so looking forward to everything I just popped, also popped a few outer limits, DE x Gmo, and dragon hammer x a5haze/thai bx too. The stuff I’m about to flip to flower now are Raspberry thunder, Strawberry cough x wedding poop(a friends cross), and a Crazy bitch(98 black domina x(inzane in the membrane x Blue orca Haze) from Copa genetics outta maine.

11 Likes

Love the sound of those. I can’t wait for you to get those started to see what you find.

6 Likes

Awesome!
I haven’t run any of the Sensi Star crosses yet so it’s hard to imagine how it will blend with the Spell Caster. Spell Caster is a 70 day thick stemmed Diesel/Haze type plant. Musty Basement smells from the haze with dank notes from the headbanger side. It’s got a really potent full spectrum effect with a trippy psychoactive head space.

15 Likes

Nice sounds right up my alley! Very excited to see what happens with all these right now, I’m really excited for the raspberry thunder It has the blood red sap trait from the dragons blood; she’s
got nice bright green rounded shaped leaves with kinda ranky stem rubs hints of fruit and gas. I do have a male RT with more serrated dark green leaves, no red sap, but still a beautiful stout plant with great structure. I’m new to pollen shucking but thinking about making some f2’s for shits and giggles, still undecided cause I got other things/testers going on and limited on space… But regardless I’ll put some pics up later on when my lights turn on, cheers and Thanks for the info dude! Stay well!

7 Likes

I started a few Metal Haze x Sensi Star a month or so back, gonna attempt to flower them outdoors, presuming I get some females.

12 Likes

One individual of Double Dosidos x A5 Haze/Thai Bx
Pic sucks but it’s Very resinous

36 Likes