Doc D cannabis seeds

Day 75 on the dragon energy. You can see how much more it chunked up since the day 64 picture. So my advice to anyone running these, let them go an extra week or so an you won’t be disappointed.

32 Likes

Bandaid Haze ix 3.0
Fruity pheno left. Pungent pheno right

The fruity pheno is not as robust as the other but it’s more dense and frosty.

The pungent pheno I think will flower longer. It also looks like it will be more foxtail braid type bud structure than the Fruity phenos more compact buds.
I’ll find out sooner or later

22 Likes

Can you describe the pungent odor it’s kicking out? I want to run these in the future, but uninterested in the fruity pheno. Looking for the piffy, church variety✌🏻

6 Likes

Meat , metal, cat piss , slight onion garlic, very faint fuel.

9 Likes

Nice. From what I’ve read in cure those pungent smells change to the church, incense type odors. That’s probably the piff you seek

8 Likes

Posted a few pics over on Iggys' Puff-n-Stuff
all in veg now , if interested?
Kazzam
Ethiopian Banana x DE
Hawiian Web
Veit Black (fem freebie)

Peace

7 Likes

RE: Bandaid Haze IX 3.0
You want the phenos that smell like soapy mop water/shield bar soap, that pheno is reminiscent of the piff. The one that smells like catpiss/metallic are nice too, their bud structure reminds me more of the old school piff but the smell isn’t really what I would call the piff smell. My mop water pheno looks exactly like the Bandaid Haze #7 from all the photos I’ve seen.

13 Likes

mmmm mop water pheno…

2 Likes

My order just got here, Doc D included a freebie pack of Rude Boi #7 x the Afkansastan/X18 dad. Anybody know anything about Rude Boi? I googled it, looks like it’s another Archive cross, Irene x their FaceOff male. I’ve never smoked it, though. I’m not sure I’ve ever even heard of it. I’m very narrow-minded when it comes to breeders, so I really don’t know much about Archive. And I hate Instagram haha!

Also, what should I expect from that Afkansastan/X18 male? I’ll admit, I haven’t done any research on it, just because I wasn’t really interested in those crosses. I’ve been way more interested in the Dragon Energy and the A5/Thai crosses. But when I saw the Mullumbimby/Oaxaca cross and the Ancient OG cross on this month’s list, I jumped on them and grabbed two packs of each.

Also, I was drunk when I ordered those haha! But they both sound real good, especially that Mullumbimby cross. I’m stoked for sure.

8 Likes

Me also!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

so i picked up the mm/oaxacan x afpak. the afpak male was described as improving structure somewhere, afkansastan being an afghan clone and the pakistani male to that being a fully afghanica hybrid type of plant. i also picked up the rude boi x afpak because i heard rude boi was a dank og clone and maybe somewhat remniscent of the irene clone, how it pairs with the afpak? i think thats why theyre on the prerelease list. I noticed a couple “tested and released” afpak male crosses (sour d being one, Outer Limits i think dont quote me)

3 Likes

From what I seen and read archives face off drop was fire lots of good stuff found and I would buy a pack if I could find any. Dudes a cry baby though and loves the drama it seems. @minitiger

3 Likes

I was like,”No, uh uh, there was not a Sour Diesel cross on that list, LunarMOG is wrong.” Because I loooooove Sour Diesel and I didn’t notice that one at all. But then I looked at the list again. See? This is why you should not look at seed lists/order seeds when you’re drunk. I missed that one completely. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna have to grab a couple packs of those, as well. If they’re still available… Fuck.

Thanks for the info re: The AfPak male. I feel like every breeder’s males “improve structure etc etc.” haha!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve heard of FaceOff. I remember it came out right at the height of everything being a “blahblahblah OG.” Everything was a “(insert name here) OG.” It was ridiculous. Kind of like now, how everything is a “blahblahblah Cookies.” Stupid shit.

I do know that FaceOff has a good reputation. I dunno. I’ll probably end up sending those to somebody who I trade seeds with. Not that I think they’ll be bad. If Doc thinks it was good enough to cross with, it’s probably good. I just have a lot more stuff that I’m way more interested in.

4 Likes

What’s your flavor maybe I got something for those… @minitiger

4 Likes

See: two posts above. An accurate representation of Sour Diesel is all I’ve ever been looking for haha. And I’m talking about the flavor; with SD, the high is kind of secondary. It’s an okay high, but the flavor is where it’s at. I’m looking for that mouth-coating, “still tasting it thirty minutes later”-kind of weed. All fuel-y and skunky and sour and funky, where the taste keeps evolving in your mouth.

8 Likes

I just emailed Doc an hour or two ago so I could buy another pack (Purple Pakistani x afpak) just because I made some extra money. In the email I happened to ask him about the afkansastan/X18 male, his response was:

“…the afpak male lends his beefy structure to his progeny, he tends to let the high and aroma of the mom shine while adding some sweet or acrid depth to the aroma and flavor.”

Don’t shoot the messenger! I may hunt a couple packs in the coming month(s). Since the Purple pakistani is not far removed from landrace stock, I hope what Doc says is true… to improve yield. But more so, I hope the Afkansastan (or X18) improves upon taste, mostly. I’ve heard people boast about about the affy having hints of coughdrop cherry, and of course the X18 being apple/stone fruit. My friends and I want some new flavors that actually last when hitting the joint.

10 Likes

For sure dude. This is it with me too. It has a smell and flavor that is unparalleled and unique. I enjoy the stone, don’t get me wrong. However, it’s more about the fragrance and flavor for me.

Same with the Piff. You and I have already discussed that one though :v:t2:

4 Likes

Okay, that helps. But again, it seems like every breeder’s males do that haha. I’m not doubting him or anything and, honestly, that seems to be the best or most desirable trait in a male. Something that retains the best traits of the female it’s crossed with, while improving whatever drawbacks said female possesses. Especially if they’re crossing the male to a clone-only. Any male that keeps the cross of a clone-only as close to the mom as possible is great.

I also just emailed him about an hour ago to see about the Outer Limits seeds haha. Haven’t heard back yet.

6 Likes

I may have some stuff that you might like. I’ll send a list by tomorrow. @minitiger

1 Like