Doc D cannabis seeds

Yeah, it really could be. Obviously, I’d rather preserve the pure strain, but a Pablo’s Lemon Thai IX is a damn good Plan B, IMO. :grinning: One thing I should mention is, I have a couple of packs of Doc’s LT, but I currently have no room available to run them. :cry:

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas. :v:
:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:
:guitar:

15 Likes

FWIW I listed some of Doc’s gear in the Seed Trading Thread . Figured I’d let OG’ers pick thru 'em first . I’d much rather trade . Basiclly whatever I didn’t have 3 pks of I listed . Figure pop 3 pks you gonna preety much see if it’s worthwhile . If this is against the rules tar & feather me…

8 Likes

Running a clone of Ethiopian Flame(back center), Bananastan Remix (#1)(back right), and Vietnam Black 164 s1 (front right) one more time to see if I want to keep them around. They’ll be flipped in the next few days when I get the smaller pots transplanted.

Also in the pic (not doc related) are Nitro Monkey 4(back left), Forbidden Fruit front left, and Rudeboi OG 7 in the front middle.

27 Likes

I smoked some of one of the Ethiopian Banana x NWMHP last night, I need to experiment more with it (I had finished off a bowl of something else before trying it so I can’t say with 100% certainty that it was the EB I was feeling).

13 Likes

I just wanna respond to this and say I received a trade of Doc D seeds from @boatbum325 recently and everything was fresh and crisp, with a few surprise extra seeds (3x5pk instead of the expected 1x11 pack for one of the strains) and it arrived promptly, good trader.

15 Likes

How did the Ethiopian flames do for you and what was the smoke like?

I grew out one Bananastan, loved it, dropped a couple more only got one male, now I have a few more going to make f2s and look for the nicest ladies. The Bananastan was really special. Great structure, super easy to grow. Awesome aroma and flavor, fairly easy trim. A lot of character to the high, very centering and kind and mellow, but also awake and alert.

Im hoping the Ethiopian Flame is just as good or better. I’ve yet to pop anything with the Dragon Energy male, but have heard nothing but great things.

10 Likes

Unfortunately I only got 1 female from a pack that had poor germination because of my error.

That being said, I think I posted a smoke report of her last year. The effects were awesome and I loved the smell and structure.

Here’s a link to the smoke report

14 Likes

You keep this up you gonna have me blushin’ & the vapors n shit…

2 Likes

Thanks for the link, stoner brain of mind tried digging back but I must have missed it. I had already read and liked it too.

If you keep it around and want any Bananastan pollen to put on it I should have some coming in the next two months or so.

7 Likes

Ethiopian Flame was so good that I’m going to hunt it again. It produced flower with a very heady calming effect. Incredibly unique.

Tropical fruit forward on my favorites.

42 Likes

Rosin from Black Energy pheno no. 3. Its dangerous stuff. A lot of rosins are creamy/smooth. This is just greasy and sticky. Overwhelming sour chem mouth coat, pine, some rubber, mocha, pepper, hash, earth, lemon.

Do not drive or operate heavy machinery lol

37 Likes

Beautifully done

1 Like

I dropped some 3yr old beans and had 100% germ rates!!! Strawberry Fog x6(Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani) and Raspberry Thunder x6 (Goji Razz (bodhi’s cut) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)) both of these are from the same Mother “I Think thats right”, Bodhis’ Napoli OG cut/… down the line with a few different fathers. Looking very similar later in veg, but you can see a big difference early on, the fuzzy tails are the Raspberry Thunder.

Notes from: Strawberry Milk (Bodhi Seeds) :: Cannabis Strain Info
The mom is Nepali OG. An old OG Kush from Grass Valley that is closest in appearance to the Tahoe OG. This is the same cut used to make Mother’s Milk (Nepali OG x Appalachia) and Goji OG(Nepali OG x Snow Lotus). The male is Bubba D or Instant Karma, its a cross of a female bubba kush paired with a rezdog sour diesel ibl male circa 2005. Bodhi says “its like a strawberry milk flavored og kush”

Grace and Peace,

31 Likes

So I wish I posted all the plants I grew from doc d … had some standouts in the triangle kush x lemon Thai . But anyway here’s purple punch x dragon energy the final doc plant I have left standing

26 Likes

That Nepali has ALWAYS intrigued me very very much and us one of the Bodhi gems I’ve been dying to obtain I haven’t been able to find anywhere. Gotta say those descriptions alone make me wanna try that MM :drooling_face: I’m absolutely in love with the AOG and have been working the line further along with my mentor and a long time crew member/friend/grower from Cali. Hopefully one day I can do the same with the Nepali. (I’m a huge Kush head) and a sucker for anything OG, Bubba and even pink and have been trying to bring these older varietals back into the limelight as IMHO it’s the direction we need to be headed. Back to the GAS/DANK . Keep the fruit/desserts/baked goods in their own little niche category and keep them as they are hype flavours of the month/week/day etc. the strains that have lasted the test of time that us old heads still cherish or dream of. That’s where the real genetic gems lie…. Just my 2cents Doc is a prime example of a breeder keeping it real I only wish I found him sooner as my doc d genetics familiarity is basically non existent sadly :man_facepalming:t2:

9 Likes

these are some sour diesel x a5 haze/thai and black energy (1 gal pots). they need a bit of a lollipop

i had to lower the lights a bit cus they were getting stressed, so that might have influenced their large node stretch.

33 Likes

Nice. So you’re flowering them in those one-gallons? Oughta be interesting haha.

I’ve got a pack of those in the fridge, but I dunno when I’ll be planting them. They’re not on the shortlist, anyway. Calssicgenetix has a grow log of those, I dunno if you’ve seen it or not, but it’s here on OG if you’re interested. He really liked that weed.

Maybe I should move it up the list… haha.

12 Likes

yeah i saw it once, said he found it to be a nice morning smoke - im really interested to see what comes out of both.

for the last 3 or 4 rounds i have been flowering in 1 gal pots doing pheno hunts - half assed pheno hunts actually (cus my clones dont always make it and i have to pray as an atheist for reveg, im in the process of getting an aerocloner).

this time its only 8 plants. i wasnt able to fit 11/12 plants (and yeah, not ideal) as i usually do because they got too big. but its a nice sample, the others are waiting their turn right after.

16 Likes

Bandaid Haze Ix3 “The Church” pheno.
Classic NL5 metallic frankincense terp profile.
Dreamy euphoric cerebral haze effect.
Easy to grow with a 70-75 day finish.

47 Likes

Bandaid Haze Ix3 #6
Leathery A5 and floral / Pissy high notes.
Psychedelic cerebral haze effect with no ceiling.
90 day finish.

49 Likes